Artifact failed to Rank up 5 TIMES IN A ROW!!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by KapteinKapsel, Jun 28, 2018.

1. KapteinKapsel New Player

SERIOUSLY, 5 times in a row my artifact won't level up, costing me 5 Seals of Preservation which I all bought with REAL MONEY, it's ridiculous! I've never been dissapointed with this game until that very moment! I can't believe it! How is this even a thing, so we have to spend a **** ton of money on seals alone and hopefully every 6th Seal actually works? It's complete bullsh!t and I'm so mad right now lol
    • Like x 2
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I failed 13. In a row. Good luck.
  3. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Come on now, is an artifact necessary? Can you not complete content without them??
    It's a time-sink, a grind, added to keep users in the game without them noticing they are not necessary, no?
    It's one of those game design things that one thinks, that would be nice to have, but I can do fine without it. Especially because it requires too much not-fun actions and time to get it.

*edit* plus, on the heels of a nerf, *cough*combat redesign*, get some of that powerful feeling back and/or fulfill years of requests to tweak game mechanics for the better.... through an artifact instead of using an existing system (power tree or iconic power) or available as a default.
    • Like x 1
  4. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I delete every artifact I can't sell in the marketplace. All they do is take up space and they're useless anyway.
  5. Morgur New Player

I was angry because I lost three in a row trying to get to 120. They cost me $1,200,000 each! I see that others have been stung far worse.

I can understand adding some risk to make things more interesting but there should be a limit to losses before one works. C'mon devs, this is unreasonable.
  6. chairmanwesket New Player

dam thats alot of in game money down the drain
  7. KapteinKapsel New Player

Mine has failed more times now, I tried once more but I think I'm done. They can stay on 199 and 99. I bought more seals from the marketplace and it still kept failing... should've atleast make the success rate go up the more you fail, this is honestly pathetic and seems like it's just a BS way to make more money off of us....
  8. KapteinKapsel New Player

Holy Batman
    my heart aches for you lol, that sucks!
    • Like x 1