Lazarus Pit Water....waste of time?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Well, you were kind of right....I did suggest a lower cooldown period (12 to 6, 4 to 2, etc....) but that was a different point(point 5). I was referring to the pickup timer too(point 3). I just figure the pit water should only appear when the normal timer is on it's last second...much like a last second clutch grab would get the bonus few seconds...except you'd be the one making the clutch pickup of yourself. Again these were all individual suggestions, not that they would all need to be applied...but I think we are on the same page now.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd be down with that...just as long as you have a second or 2 to drink a soda or roll out of AOE, because unlike a regular revive where you can sit for a second and wait out AOE or poison gas or a rampaging DD jackhammering the ground you sit on...Lazarus water just stands you right up into whatever is there, which more times than not will just have you knocked out again.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  3. chairmanwesket New Player

ever since the new ones came out i dont really use it anymore
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

"Lazarus Pit... waste of time or taste of wime?"

Lol. I seem to be in a festive mood this morning.