kryptonian time capsule?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Razzbuu, Jun 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Have a good one m8. Can't wait to join when membership runs out.
    • Like x 3
  2. Proxystar #Perception

This is truly horrid and I'll tell you why.

There is now a significantly more cluttered loot table, so I'm really concerned about the odds behind some of the rarest collections and rarest gear items etc.

I'm also disappointed too because it's also seemingly screwing us out of "taking extra quarks"

because the cluttered loot table will probably add to the grind of getting items you want... and if there isn't something relevant in there, the exceptionally ridiculous grind for artifacts through experience required and the number of available artifacts will simply push people towards selecting sunstones instead of quarks.

Is it perhaps time to start significantly dropping the price of the items in the quark vendor yet?
    • Like x 6
  3. Draconiano Committed Player

The loot table is the worst, getting all the collections will be a pain and a lot of $$$ (both in-game and real).
    I guess they have read the feedback about the artificer sub-capsules and they removed them all including other sub-capsules :confused:
  4. Proxystar #Perception

That and I honestly think this system is going to be worse in terms of RNG the fewer collections you start to need,

previously you had to

A. Beat RNG to get a collectors capsule
    B. Beat RNG within the collectors capsule to get what you need with 3 possibilities.

Now you just get 1 possibility each time, but you're forced to select between that and other items.

Who knows what the odds are like, each time, will be interesting to see.
    • Like x 3
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

Even if the odds for each piece of collection are the same, it would still be a 2,7%ish chance for the one you want all the time. And we all know that there is no f'ing way the devs made them even. It's more like a 0,x% to 0,0x%ish chance for the rare ones i gues...
    • Like x 3
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

Well I don't think people will nor should they choose the sunstones past the feat requirements. The two artifacts don't seem as desireble beyond the 25pt feats and the soder is neat ... but by no means makes you more competitive.

But I agree on the loot table chances. There are eight normal style pieces, eight enhanced style pieces, 36 collections ...
  7. Proxystar #Perception

except if the sun stones are like the sin stones then they level up the other artifacts to, where the grind to 160 was just announced up to 700k+ ;)

said artifacts that also have feats at level 140 and 160, hmm. ;)

The other thing I have to wonder about too is the heat vision artifact, how far is that going to go? to the point of making that power broken?
  8. Tilz Loyal Player

Oh and another good questions.. why aren't the Devs announcing them?
    Back them they used to make a Livestream about it. Now they're don't even announce them.
    Just can't be possible that the TCs got on the servers by accident. So I guess it was intendet without any announcement.
    Guess they will do it with the US restart when they start to work and stuff is already out there..

Not trying to figure out why the did it like that :rolleyes:
  9. Draconiano Committed Player

I only got 1 gold, all the others were green (200/500 exp).
    [IMG]
  10. Schimaera Devoted Player

Is it confirmed that the new artifacts have specific 140/160 feats? The last charge only had the initial "get it to lvl 20" feat attached to each one.

And yeah they level other artifacts as well. But to be honest if I really want to open more TCs I would always choose: 1. stuff that is expansive and that I can sell, 2. Quarks for some styles I would like to have.
  11. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Maybe they can only do so many livestreams and that Superman comic book story thing Jack did a few weeks back took up this time capsule spot .
    • Like x 4
  12. Proxystar #Perception

wow 10,000 XP and that bonus..lol
  13. Perdition Committed Player

And people say artifacts aren't P2W? this right here just proves the point...
    • Like x 1
  14. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

lmao chill with the P2W panic, the artifacts literally say "costs 25 Quarks" :rolleyes:
  15. Proxystar #Perception

There's a general feat for getting an (any) artifact to 140 and 160. (50pt each)
  16. Proxystar #Perception

Correct, they're 25 quarks on the vendor, I don't think that's what has people riled up though, what has them riled up is

the general trends
    the, once again, lack of communication where this dropped on EU without announcement.
    the types of buffs being presented on the artifacts - seemingly long requested ideas, powers nerfed then buffed again i.e. heat vision.
    the ongoing feats attached
    the continual changes in the way the time capsules are structured, resulting in changes to selection etc.
    • Like x 10
  17. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]

There are no words to express how disappointed I am with this company.
    You guys are seriously pushing the people away from your game.
    smh.
    • Like x 6
  18. Schimaera Devoted Player

I knew that I thought you ment there would be one for the new artifacts. But, well, one could simply save up Artifacts 'til a double XP event or just focus on one. I honestly feel no rush but maybe that's just me. I don't want to tell anyone how to play the game. I just think some approaches are more relaxing and less stressful while still remaining competitive :D
    • Like x 1
  19. dcuobank Level 30

20. spack2k Steadfast Player

The grave digging aint done yet
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.