Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Volle Active Player

Black Spider costume ore mask
    [IMG]

[IMG]

and blue beetle + emblem

[IMG]

add the rest of the boomb sheel girls outfits

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

I agree with the Bombshell, but what about a few male versions, too? As for male, what about a few male Bombshell timeline costumes as well? And yes, female versions of those as well. Anyways, there is quite the list of characters. Sailorman Aquaman would be great pieces for the Summer collection.

http://www.roguesportal.com/dc-bombshells-statues/
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i wouldn't mind if we could get hawk man's original wings(the ones nearly as large as the wings of sin) that are on hawkman in game back maybe as an investigation/briefing if they ever do a thanagar invasion dlc like what happened in the justice league animated series. which is well over due since the thanagarian invasion is a major plot point and storyline in the animated series and comics ;) plus one of the alien technology collection pieces in mid town even mentions it.
  4. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

I've already mentioned this, but I agree with you as well with more Hawkman bits, but going off of my fave artist, Stjepan Sèjič (the artist who Maria's armor seems based off), I'd love the full armor pictured here (if the link works) of him in an Egyptian motif armor.

www.pinterest.com/pin/430164201901535634/?%24ios_deeplink_path=pinterest%3A%2F%2Fpin%2F430164201901535634&%24android_deeplink_path=pinterest%3A%2F%2Fpin%2F430164201901535634&amp_client_id=gp6nYZQ0pc33ZJp5__y5bYnR1lW17EdM2eFMWPw2c4u78fccdS5kFp-tEKbLEWze&utm_source=168&utm_medium=2160&current_page_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Famp%2Fpin%2F430164201901535634%2F&install_id=ca03cef5177a01705be75d501ef932dc&%24fallback_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F430164201901535634%2F%23details&_branch_match_id=535589605015740886#details
  5. DinahLance Level 30

It is Rebirth’s look :)
  6. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Heh, just re-read my recent post. Maria's armor? Stupid auto correct. 'Mera's armor'
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

as long as it's not mario's armor i'm good with it, that would be awful XD.
  8. Selkie New Player

I was kind of hoping for something like Raven's waist and loincloth. (I feel so awkward saying loincloth).
    Not sure it that's possible based on the physics of how it would move or if it would have to be anchored to the legs, or what. But it would be kind of cool to have that style.
  9. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Ancient Divine Sorceress (Circe) legs look close enough. You can acquire it on a villain & use replays to unlock it for a hero.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Well, with that latest gag, how about someone slap down a pic related to that link I mentioned "Maria's armor" in. I finally got the links to work, but never the pics. The Egyptian motif Hawkman by Stejpan Sèjič is something I'd love to see in game. We need more Hawkman/woman/Thanagarian armors in game.
  11. Selkie New Player

So... just level a villian to thirty, get my cr high enough to run a raid, assuming I can find a league or hope a random que pops. Was kind of hoping for something based a little less off chance, and heartache.
  12. Selkie New Player

I stand corrected, you can find it in the rare style vendor.....
    I dont want to level a villian... ugh.
    The things I do for style.
  13. recoil2 Dedicated Player

maybe we will some time down the road, after all thanagar invading is a major comic/animated series plot point and we've already had everybody else except the white martians invade earth XD.
  14. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Actually, I was merely asking for assistance with a pic drop. I can never get that BB code to work. Finally got the link drops to actually work. The second half of was asking for more Thanagarian pieces, as in game, all we have is 2 helmets. 1 with and 1 without wings on the side.

http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Thanagarian_Helm

http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Thanagarian_Warrior's_Helmet

And although this is powers, not costumes based, the green/white Martians are perfect side opposition (good/evil) and remind me of City of Heroes' archetypes called Peacebringer and Warshade
  15. DarkfireDad New Player

Would love to see Martian Manhunter style (powers too), the Question style facemask, more Robin style (Damian, Red Robin, Dick Grayson), Blue Beetle style (powers as well). I've been asking for years for Echo and Query style boots/gloves. One last request: How about more 'generic' style hero/villain styles. Like different styled generic tights, chests, boots, gloves, capes, facemasks, etc. Giving us the ability to REALLY make our OWN styles in like a golden/silver age way?
  16. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

If possible could we PLEASE get some cloak back styles that envelopes/shrouds the back, sides, and front of the player? The mid-nite style was a step in the right direction but the front part was too small and made into part head style/part back. Basically exploring a longer or more enveloping Cloak of Hades type style. I'm aware this would depend on the technological limitations of the dev team.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Hero13 New Player

Think more hair options like the variety of amazons in the game and the iconics in watchtower. Also more slimline styles at least a set that is plain jane run of the mill spandex no ridges, lines or different material types in it and chest style that does not cover the hands and legs style that has both options full legs and the leotard bottom for the girls. More casual wear options (non heroic clothes). Some actual bracers for both genders.
  18. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

A self retracting cape, when you are flying it's out, the faster you fly the longer the cape, land and zip it rolls away.
  19. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i would love to see a style variant of the spirit of the stag armor where it isn't lopsided.
  20. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

A wonder woman style with the eagle chest piece and dragon variant for a villianous version for female and male toons
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    I have only male toons even though two are inspired by a combination of Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, and Circe and I would love a wonder woman chest besides noble Warrior with the actual eagle
    Doomsday skin or style pieces
    [IMG]
    With the tusks as a head style to allow for customization making either classic doomsday or the new 52 doomsday
    [IMG]
    And superman rebirth and classic styles with the red briefs and no collar neck with a huge emblem slot
    [IMG]