160 artifact on test

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrPlumberman, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'll patiently wait for details before putting my pitch fork away
    • Like x 8
  2. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Lets stop and think why would anybody want 4 Artifacts.

Most of the time you can use DPS artifacts for support roles as well.
    Might+Power based artis are good for trollers and healers , Atomic tank.
    Precision+ Health/Resto/Domi are good for tanks and healers.

For example: The difference between a Weapon DPS arti and a Tank artifact is like, the first would give you 4% Precision , 2% Health, 2% Domi and the second would give 2%Precision , 4%Health, 2% Domi. LOL so huge differences so lets get 10 different artifacts for every armory and occasion.

Just use DPS artifacts and further tweak stats via SP, Mods and Generators.

The only real limitation is if u wanna be Weapon DPS and Controller support role, that combination would actually need 4 different artifacts.
    • Like x 2
  3. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Exactly! THIS!! Devs have the nerve to charge 50MoV for 10/20 exp from the vendors.. Who comes up with these prices?? This is pure laziness camouflaged as GRIND.. We cannot even FARM for SPECIFICs SUPER/ULTRA/LEGENDARY rare nth metals bcuz it HAS TO BE RANDOMLY DROPPED..:rolleyes: WHy? Bcuz its DCUO.. DCUO RNG is the name of this game.. We have no control over what feats we want to get, bcuz those feats are ultimately tied to capsules that drop RNG collections, so i cannot even grind collections unless i spend tons of money. I do spend tons of money and the RNG is STILL CEARLY not in my favor. LOSE, LOSE as from the perspective from the PLAYERS... This IS ABSOLUTELY NOT FAIR!!!

I rather them spend time finding new ways to improve the game vs adding unnecessary headaches.. Every time we max something out it becomes obsolete IMMEDIATELY. theres no feeling of reward upon completion.. Artifact grinds should be BI YEARLY.. every 6 months or so MINIMUM...
    • Like x 3
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Im afraid they will be worse.
    • Like x 1
  5. BumblingB I got better.

I was under the impression that only one artifact in a group is active. So two controller artifacts can't give the same buff. The higher overwrites the lower.

So team synergy, having more than one at hand would benefit the whole.

This of course for one character one role accounts.

Lets not forget alts.
  6. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

So why can't we have 4 artifact slots again? XP needed is still going up, breakthrough fail rates are sky rockting. To the players that claim having 4 slots for artifacts will cause these effects and make it more p2w. what do u say now that these effects are happing without adding two more slots. and for some who say it would cause a inblance in stats and gab between player stats, well isn't this sort of making this "inblance" without 4 slots, which having some players take a lot longer to get 160 level artifacts?

#statsmatter
    • Like x 3
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Cause that's 4 artifacts that require 700k XP....
    • Like x 4
  8. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

I have 7 at 120
    + didn't mepps confirm drop rates are increaseing
    • Like x 1
  9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I agree we should have more slots :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Ringz Dedicated Player

Devs huh....

You know for an update like this you gotta change every aspect involve with artifacts. Especially going without even announcing you're increasing the milestone and having a player find this out to blow up in your face.

Unfortunately/Fortunately, this community gonna participate in this no matter what, but don't be petty. People are bringing up good points here.

• Last time I played the game artifacts was new and Constantine was only selling 25/50 nth for like 200(exaggeration) marks. What the hell? Uhhh, expensive, yea?! Why is something like this not updated or more variation added?

• You know we still have that old currency vendor that isn't being used at all, right? Why is that a vendor that can CONVERT marks is not being used? Let players have the option to turn in marks that they're not even using anymore for nth metals or even pvp marks(ima throw up).
    • Artifacts been out for how long and your already at the 10-20% mark of success??? LMAO. Cmon now.. if your gonna take "inspiration" from other games at least do it right or don't be that greedy. That and make sure the milestone breakthrough is really "worth" the achievement.

Rather yall genuinely forgot or chose to forget, like I said every aspect needs to be taken into consideration here. You can't just continuously update artifacts milestones without making the progress somewhat convenient too. That's how you get labeled careless and downright petty especially if you knew you could but didn't. Don't be careless. This ain't your lootbox cosmetic tied to progression your dealing with here. Also, you now have 2 features tied to progression that includes paywall aspect. I would wary you guys to not rely on "the broker is the answer" answer as your PR savior from this point on.

Hope Mr.Man upstairs is listening to all this thread feedback.
    • Like x 4
  11. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

You sir need to go outside and see the sun. I play a around 2-3 hours a day and only got 1 to 120 n a second sitting at 118. How much time are you playing?
    • Like x 2
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I.got 3 to 120 its real easy to get there. :)
    • Like x 1
  13. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Lol funny misconception. I get plenty of Sunlight, fresh air etc..Most just don't know how to spend their time
    • Like x 2
  14. Ekart Committed Player

I for example use 4 artifacts. Tetrahedron of Urgrund (rank 100) & Scrap of the Soul Cloak (rank 100) as DD, Lazarus Pit Water (rank 99) & Dilustel Refractor (rank 100) as Tank. Why? Because the stats that are more benefitial to the role I play and also for the group. Not trying to use the maximum you can to benefit your group and your gameplay is plain and simple ignorant.
    • Like x 2
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yeah for whales
    • Like x 3
  16. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Nope for ppl who play daily its real easy :)
    • Like x 3
  17. Maxwill Committed Player

I understand that but 500k XP for 40 ranks is too much... it used to take us about 80k XP from 100 to 120....Now if it would take us 160k- 240k XP that would be okay .Maybe even 320k XP for 120 rank to 160 rank would be okay, but 500k XP is really crazy even with increased XP drop rate !
    • Like x 1
  18. Maxwill Committed Player

The drop rate for XP has been increased by 6 times also? With the update will we be getting 6 times more artifact XP than we used to?Anything less than that is nonsense.And I'm trying to be nice here...

Of course you developers might not understand our opinions because you guys aren't at endgame , you people haven't grinded as much as we have over the years.
    • Like x 2
  19. Knarlydude Loyal Player

This player right here^^^^^^^^ is a prime example as to why the EXP is going through the roof.
    You guys need to start reigning these players in before they hurt you more than they already are.

It sucks but that person above and players like that one are the ones the devs are looking at when they figure out numbers for exp and other things. The player base needs to have a talk with these kinds of players.
    • Like x 3
  20. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

Just like you said you have 3 not 7. It is hard to get a few artifacts to 120 or else there wouldn’t be 11 pages of players expressing themselves. If this is ok for you and you don’t mind the grind fest for such little return than cool for you. But for normal players this is to much to grind and not enough return on investment.
    • Like x 3