Artifacts Level 140/160 - the amount of XP is beyond ridiculous

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Schimaera, Jun 10, 2018.

1. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Can you show a video of your main with your SP? and then log in on your forum account? You better have every R&D feat since you're all about the grind.
    So you're saying this isn't a grinding game but instead of giving better ideas for ways to grind you're ok to KO an NPC every 5 min for some Nth metal?
    • Like x 3
  2. The Fairy Well-Known Player

But joking aside even if there's the possibility they might change some stuff before going live with this, times and times again they've shown us that they don't care and will somehow twist it into a pay wall or something so i don't have any hopes to get even pity from the devs.
  3. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

i only see a pay wall if i want something right away. but 100% of everything u want and need is right there in the broker which means there is no pay wall and the game is not a money grab everything is right there in the broker no real money needed. just let other noobs get pay wall butt hurt while u shop the broker its that simple. knowing when to buy and when or better yet what to sell is all u need to do. the booster bundle came out so the nth metal boxes are like 70% off i already have 4 stacks of 99 this is a total pro thing right there just keep you 're eyes open and don't be a noob. i also have 4 stacks of the exp detectors i would tell u more tricks but you'll learn them all eventually
  4. Soul ReaperX Well-Known Player

Whoa! NOPE, not gonna happen for me. I haven't gotten ANY of my toons a 120 artifact yet. And I run content constantly for at-least 6-8 hours a day. Half the time even more. And on little sleep since I'm typically on commission to compose a companies or someone's game, advertisement or movie. So yeah, I'm in my studio all night long except when I occasionally take a break and find myself on the forums. ;) Oh and I only have three toon's who isn't a bank for me. They each have 3-4 various artifacts from rank 80 up to 113.

But 700,000 xp?? That's not even possible in my scenario. And it isn't even because of the low breakthrough chance, that doesn't matter much to me. Since I returned, I literally spend a shameful amount of money on MC EVERY WEEK. Not because I need it but simply for the hell of supporting the game. I don't know if I'd go as far as to say this is a game breaker for me since I look at artifacts as a bonus. But It'd be nice to be able to reap the fruits of my grindy labor sometime BEFORE I TURN 27 YOU KNOW!!?!?
  5. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

you cant expect to get far though with what u have to work with. like i said don't use any nth metal don't spend any of it in artifacts wait for 2x exp nth metal weekends then level up artifacts that 700k becomes 350k. so far this happens once a month im sure they will start doing it twice month because of all the crying going on here. it only last 2 days so keep your eyes open
    • Like x 1
  6. Soul ReaperX Well-Known Player

Nice, good advice lol
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

haha, be glad if u live to see it before u go on pension
    • Like x 1
  8. Soul ReaperX Well-Known Player

HAHA LOL
  9. GeorgeBoom Level 30

i play 4-5 hours every day with my main caracter ( it happen sometimes 1 day/week i dont play) since the artifact was released & i still dont have my supercharge artifact to 120, my alts have not a single artifact to atleast 100

240/348sp main Tank
    235/321 heal
    235/322 troll
  10. GeorgeBoom Level 30

& i think we here to play this game not put 100$ every month or play with broker all day

play the content game enjoy of the game not broker hunter & other sttuff
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I played everquest back in the day, I like a grind. But the above is spot on, this is simply not achievable for most players, no matter how hard they work at it. That's terrible. Like, 40 cakes worth.
  12. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

whats happening is people are spending there nth metal because they are in a rush. keep ur nth metals till 2x exp is out it happens on weekends once a month tell ur friends about it!!!!! dont be dumb and play 4 to 8 hours a day and have more then 2 alts u dont need to do that. like butt hurt fools buy booster bundles and give u a discount on nth metal detectors on the broker and nth metal boxes. if ur smart like me u would have 4 stacks or nth metal boxes and 4 stack of 99 detectors by now for dirt cheap. that way i dont have grind my *** off or be on longer. hope everyone enjoys these tricks i mean there is nothing to it really. yall think they are trying to take ur money with time cap and artifacts well sorry but they dont take mine at all not sure what ur doing wrong
  13. Trexlight Devoted Player

So catching up cause its been a busy E3. I want to chime in that yeah, we got a leak of new Artifacts. Leaks happen and while they are usually suppose to be "oops, yall get to see some new stuff" we take it straight to the negative which after all these years, I guess some people have that right. What we have on test, I feel, is HALF the picture. With new Artifacts, in which Im hoping the Devs do this, comes new Artifact XP items similar to the Sin Stones we got which provides new XP and even a bonus when used on specific Artifacts.

Now yes, the Sin Stones and those Artifacts were a bust cause they are behind a TC (which should never happen again) and now finally the stones are tradeable but after a lot of people already deleted them so wasted items there. My feedback regarding the 140 and 160 is with new Ranks NEEDS to come new XP items which a larger volume of XP and/or the Nth Metal XP needs to have its Base XP increased to allow faster leveling to these new ranks. If these items are not placed in the game with their release (not. in. boxes or in the MP) then I'll gladly join in the displeasure of this system. New Ranks require New XP and in larger sums or else this Artifact system is a bust.
  14. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Im surprised people care about such things, after all its gonna take the same amount of time for everybody and as other suggested you can save Nth materials for Double weekends promotions and stuff.
    All Im gonna do is level my second artifact to 140 and forget about them. Id be more worried how much more cash I need to make to buy the remaining Capsules' styles which keep piling like crazy.
    • Like x 1
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Yes it is a good idea to save your nth metal, but the bonus weekends are not every month so please refrain from spreading misinformation.
    • Like x 2
  16. xm3n3hun3 Well-Known Player

I'm unsure if this is written anywhere in the forums:
    Go into the vault, infrequently - don't go every day for the nth metals
    If you go into the vault say Monday, Thursday and Saturday
    You'l get 2 each of the 500xp nth metal, which equal 1000xp
    I have all 3 of my artifacts at 120 max on main toon and I have several alts at 80ish for several artifacts

I was wondering what happens if an 120 artifact is used to boost another artifact?
    Does the boosted artifact go up to 120?
    Will you need all the catalysts to get the boosted artifact up to 120?
    I would hope not to have to get more catalysts, but I have stocked up a few in inventory, just in case...
    Perhaps a little tutorial by devs would help to clear up the picture.
    Also if you consume the 120 artifact to boost another artifact, can you re-buy that consumed artifact in the vendor?
    Or is it a one time consume and you'll never ever get that artifact again???
    This would lock you into a role I guess...
    You couldn't change from troll to tank and get the appropriate artifact if you had already consumed the artifact to boost another artifact.

just a few thoughts....
  17. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

When you use a artifact to boost another artifact, in this case the 120 artifact, boosting will only give it half of the exp from the 120, so if it was a brand new artifact it would likely reach 60. You likely will need all of the catalysts for the breakthroughs thou
  18. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

On my worst case try I needed like 25 Seals to breakthrough to level 160 on the test server.

Given the fact that Seals don't drop in-game at all (you might get lucky on the broker), I think that will be a show stopper and most players will not care.

Cheers,
    AP
  19. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Artifact xp requirements double with each milestone, so sacrificing a 120 artifact will bring a new one to around 100. You will be stopped at each milestone and need to do the normal breakthrough procedure, and the xp will keep going up after each breakthrough until you hit the total that you got from the sacrificed artifact.
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Pretty much forces us to buy the $5 seal that guarantees a breakthrough
    • Like x 1