Login Issue - May 22, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TEST DUMMY New Player

I'm on the us ps I've bin having issues for the past few days it would take 2 or 3 try before it would let me on
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Now cannot Connect on PC also. :eek: :oops:
    • Like x 1
  3. JuiceBoxxKen New Player

Come on devs, you can do this... We're all suffering here
  4. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Can't connect on PC. Is this at all related to last night's outage? Somebody feed those poor hamsters!

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. Trixxxter New Player

Man, still not working didn't work last night either. Do we get free seed pods for the ones we can't get because we can't get access to the seasonal event ? that would be nice
  6. SupermanJL New Player

there is a Raging Doomsday in Metropolis that i can't Stop because of these login issues. you need to fix them quick so i can get back to protecting Metropolis My Shadow Clone (Superman NPC) Wont last forever it needs to be me that dies Protecting Metropolis Please i urge you to fix these issues as soon as possible
  7. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Same thing happened to me. I put in a ticket and they haven't responded to it yet. It is amazing to me that even though the server was down SOMEHOW the MP cash we spent still managed to go through.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Logins should be up and functioning as of now. Please let us know if you still have trouble.
    • Like x 4
  9. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

The login bug is still existing fired up my second playstation to test it after it's been fixed and the system is still claiming that the authentication is invalid and kicks you back to press X to try again after about 5 attempts it does login logged back out repeated the steps and it still fails then eventually does login. so that being said don't give up keep trying.
  10. Omni Demigod New Player

Now all am I’m getting is an authentication issue when I try to connect :(
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks. My fault. I tempted fate.
  12. Major Victory New Player

ERROR

We are experiencing a high volume of players logging in at this time, please wait a few minutes and try again.
  13. TemporalHawk Well-Known Player

same here authentication issue whern trying to log on us pc
  14. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

Just keep hitting retry, eventually it'll let you in.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have disabled the marketplace temporarily.
  16. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Do not be silly. 7 years ago, I had a 1mb connection, playing on the PS3 and it ran perfectly fine. These days we have Fibre Optic.
  17. Plowed In Loyal Player

[IMG]

^...a little light-heartedness...3 more days til Memorial Day weekend!!
    • Like x 1
  18. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

i can also confirm US and EU PC servers login problems also!
  19. OG Sage Level 30

LMFAO xD The Isolated Dev servers are going to be like "WTB functional hamsters" on their trade chat lool
  20. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

good thing my sub ran out yesterday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.