Oderiferous collection bug PLEASE FIX

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by silversuitcase, May 16, 2018.

1. silversuitcase Active Player

There's a problem for me with the new event, Death of Superman part 1.
    I have collected 12/12 of the Odoriferous collections. But, in the feat list it says that I have not collected the Lab Pass. However, in the collections list I have the lab pass collected! I'm unable to re-collect lab pass too. Also, I have not recieved the reward from the Odoriferous collection either. I really need this feat.
  2. Draconiano Committed Player

I don't think you "really need" that feat but whatever.
    Yes the feat is bug for the people on EU server who consumed 1 or more collections when the event got leaked and the feat wasn't live.
  3. Savynaa Well-Known Player

I don't think it's smart to make a thead like that, you admited to use bug exploit :p
  4. Arkenra Well-Known Player

It doesn’t mean he did it on purpose, if i see a collection on the broker that i don’t have and is not too expensive, i will buy it straight from the broker.

Got the same problem, i collected the lab pass when the event went live and the collection says 11/12 but in the feat list it says that i only collected the Lab pass.
  5. mr maartie Level 30

I have this problem to, not with the lab pass item but another. Few weeks ago i saw the collection piece for odoriferous on the broker, it was the cheapest one so i bought it, not knowing it was a bug. Now im stuck and cant complete it. EU pc/psserver
  6. silversuitcase Active Player

Yes, I bought the collection off of broker not knowing it was a bug. It's not our fault..
  7. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Yup, I got it too. Bought the Lab Pass as all the others were ridiculously priced. Just completed the collection there and no feat.
  8. Odee eSTee New Player

Yep, my feat is missing Skin Cell Slide. I know it's 'our bad' for using our Urgent War Fronts mod to poke around early, but I know they've fixed issues like this before.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

"We did something bad, please give us our reward....now."
  10. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Fixed it for you. Now you Really dont need to read the posts properly.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Finish the collection on another toon.
    • Like x 1