Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. velvetsanity Loyal Player

And have it be a fighting mini game that up to two people can play when you activate it, and have it spamvertised all over Gotham and Metropolis by Booster Gold!
  2. Captain Wonder Active Player

More animated pets and figures like clowns , robots , plant people, cleaning people like broom sweepers, bar tender, butler, bugs, maids feather dusters,
    • Like x 1
  3. velvetsanity Loyal Player

o/‘ chim chiminey chim chiminey chim chim cher-ee! a sweep is as lucky, as lucky can be! o/‘
  4. Raven Roth Committed Player

Interactable scrying bowls and or TVs
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

some sky themed ceiling tiles with varieties like sunny day or gotham wastelands or rainy would be nice. it looks odd just putting trees up when there's just a ceiling above it.
  6. TheRealSambucca New Player

Barely if you emo it.
  7. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Sunstone Crystal Console (Like seen the the Christopher Reeve Movies)
    Phantom Zone Prison Rings (Moving) (Like Seen the the Christopher Reeve Movies)
    Window INTO the Phantom Zone. With Changing Faces Like Zod, Ursa, Non Etc
    Kryptonian BattleSuit Could Be a Standing Base Item
    • Like x 3
  8. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Any chance we can get those Doomsday crystals for our bases, ceiling/wall variations would be awesome as well.

[IMG]
    I could use lots of them :)
    • Like x 1
  9. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

A security laser tripwire grid that moves. I'd put it in the hallway between the front and back areas or in front of my mainframe.
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Something like this should set off a really loud, annoying alarm when someone walks through it :D
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

12. Abstrakt Loyal Player

Braniac has been beaten so many times in the last 7 years. Would it be possible for us to get a league hall sized bottled braniac? Ill get a better picture when i get home.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Please, for the Holiday Seasonal, give us a Glomulus Pet! He could hide out on the wall sometimes (a la Spark of Ion) and fly around quipping at other times. Please, please, please!
    • Like x 1
  14. Belthazur Dedicated Player

OMG Yesss PLease We Need Glomy in our Bases & League Halls
    I have been Asking for this Ever Since Spark of Ion Launched
    • Like x 1
  15. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

My vote (if I get one) is for an R&D workstation that is linked to the bank and R&D Vending Machine.
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i like several recent suggestions like doomsday crystals, phantom zone windows (those would make awesome wall items with the faces!), and i think bottled brainiac would make a perfect center piece trophy for my throne room XD. a suggestion i'd like to add to all of these is like a full moon like the one over gotham open world for a ceiling complete with some shifting clouds if possible.
    • Like x 1
  17. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

That would be awesome
  18. GokuSSJ7 New Player

I would like to order a Nekron head and face. After all, we have the chest of the nekron, missing the head and face.:eek:
  19. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

How about iconic npcs just roaming around your base. I would love to hang out with superman supergirl superboy wonder woman wonder girl donna troy etc. And my villains would love to hang out with ultraman owlman super woman circe lex bizzarro hank henshaw etc.
    • Like x 2
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Now that we have the Blaze Comics sign I'd like
    wall shelves with comics displayed,
    tables with longboxes filled with back-issues
    spinner racks and a register/counter

to go with the the Jitters/SunDoller Coffee signs I'd like
    Counters with coffee/cappaccuino machines,
    a pastry display case a floor to ceiling "window" showing a street scene of Gotham or Metropolis