Is the Teen Titan building in Metro?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SigmaAtom, May 20, 2018.

1. SigmaAtom Committed Player

Hi guys

I know nothing about the Teen Titans. Seen a animation movie once, and those weird cartoons.. anyways, as stated I know nothing about them except when I have already experienced in DCUO.

I saw the picture and the question struck me.. 'are DB adding content to OW Metro??' then I thought 'That is so cool! get people playing together in OW, nostalgia, utilizing the space in Metro which will save a bit of cash, opening up the bridge to the north west island.. wow I ALWAYS wanted to go over those bridges.. or ANY bridges outside the map :D'

Then I realized this is probably not the case, and I did a comparisons of buildings by the Teen Titans image and Northwest/Northeast Metro.. and nope it didn't match up*.

So do the Teen Titans have their own city.. or..
    'why don't you just google it?'
    Because that might not apply to DCUO.. opinions?

Sigma

*also tried both ends of Little Bohemia, southeast and southwest.
  2. CajunComics New Player

In the comics, the original Titans Tower was in New York and the current Titans Tower is in San Francisco.
    • Like x 3
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The Teen Titans animated series put the Tower in the fictional Jump City (which is meant as a west coast city that resembles San Francisco).

Whatever name they choose (or just don’t mention), this is likely going to be a separate open world we have to use a teleporter to access just as they’ve done with other episodes over the past many years.
    • Like x 2
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I'm jealous. This means you can go back and read the original New Teen Titans series for the very first time.
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's a fictional island off San Francisco. I doubt they're recreating San Francisco so it'll probably just be the island with San Francisco as the back drop, like how the rest of New Jersey is the backdrop for Gotham City.
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

I hope It's in Jump City, and not Metro. We had a lot of content in Metro and Gotham,
    and I really want to see a new city in game.
    • Like x 1
  7. Dene Devoted Player

Those first "new" issues were such classics - and this cover

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/New_Teen_Titans_Vol_1