Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Exileant Well-Known Player

;) Oh and please make PVP styles next on the list to be bought with replays, most importantly the Bloodbat suit.... o_O I have been trying to get the wings on my Hero for 4 years now..... I swear it is like I am CODED for them not to fall, just like the Omac Circuitry and Phantomzone Kryptonite Chunk.....:(
    Save me from the harsh war of "Never-Ending Wait."[IMG]
    In case the image does not show up, it is a baby kitten begging a persons mud covered shoe to be saved in Vietnam... in the rain. I mean if the person who snapped this did not save this poor creature, they are just evil....:mad:
    I say this as a (Dog person).:confused:
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Bloodbat does also drop in Riddled With Crime episode.
    • Like x 1
  3. Exileant Well-Known Player

;) You mean as in Zoo and Rise of the Bat? :confused: Perhaps for eeeeeeevryone else...o_O I have ran it faithfully each day and gotten everything BUT the flipping wings and waist.... :mad: TWICE.... This would include burning countless replays on the missions. That alone has completely halted me EVER using another replay badge for a mission... Like... o_O EVER. In fact out of like 500 I did not even SEE any Bloodbat armor. ( :cool: :confused: Spent easily 4 times that and saw armor twice...) :( Only out of the regular daily reset of the missions.
  4. Megzilla Developer

Interesting.
    Might be able to sneak those shoulder elements into a slimline.
    • Like x 1
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Would I need to repost this to the weapons thread that those weapons in both pictures are awesome? That glove in the second one would be an awesome style item. But I’d love to see those other weapons as weapons.
    Do I need to repost in weapons thread?
  6. Megzilla Developer

Nah I watch that one too :) I'll write it down
    • Like x 1
  7. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Slimline? It’s a trench coat style... with heels :)
    Legends of Tomorrow, season 1, episode 11
  8. Megzilla Developer

Ah ok. The only pictures Google was showing was from the waist up. Either way it'll have to be a strong "inspired by" since we normally keep separate from TV designs.
  9. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Still no word of we'll be getting Superman emblems/styles yet, but still hoping your keeping that a secret until the last moment o_O 80 years of Superman and all the other Supermen/women should give us a lot, from stand alone emblems and styles with it, to various versions of the emblem and styles. Like Eradicator, Supergirl, Bizarro, Cyborg Superman, Overman, Kingdom Come, Superdemon, Apokolips Superman, Red Sun and so many more emblems and styles you could pick from or all of them would be awesome.

Love that you're finally adding Lobo's gear but still hoping you'll add Lobo himself to DCUO :)

I'd love for you to add not only his emblem and style (together and apart), but Nuclearman from Superman 4 movie the Quest for Peace PLEASE PLEASE
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

That’s fine, I don’t really care for the shoulders :D
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I Remember that now. I think it was you that told me The Atomic Axe will probably be a 2-handed weapon, not a staff....but I haven’t given up on finding an issue where Persuader uses it more like a staff than an...well...an axe. Lol
  12. BlueThunderLight New Player

I have a Question for you guys please help, Why does brake Catalyst when you install in your next lvl item i'm very confuse is not the firs time n it's very annoying this isuue , do you know how hard you have work for them please help my toon it's call BigDaddyBlue ty so much if you can help w this issue i'm not a kid don't have the time of exploring this whole game...
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Are you using a Seal of Preservation when you attempt a breakthrough? If not, you will lose your catalysts if the breakthrough fails. Seal of Preservation protects your catalysts from getting lost.
    • Like x 1
  14. Exileant Well-Known Player

Always, and I do mean ALWAYS use a seal after you get it to turn blue. They usually will hiccup at least once passed that point, and you will need to re-gather.

Better to re-gather a seal than all those Catalysts...
    • Like x 1
  15. Hraesvelg Always Right

There aren't very many good shots of the full body out there, but I think this is what they were looking for. Some sort of over tunic with a high split, thigh-high boots with heels..

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. Chicken Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Add something like this or at least waist and back styles with sword\dual wield.
  18. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

Earth 2 Hawkgirl style if you ever want to give Hawkgirl some love :D Will be cool the helmet, wings, gloves etc...
    • Like x 1
  19. Megzilla Developer

Definitely! And cool shirt style too. Cold-shoulder is still "in" right now I think ;) Would be a good and easy way to get some current real life styles in game.
    • Like x 1
  20. Megzilla Developer

This would be totally awesome.
    • Like x 1