Have you seen Twiiter today?!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Dawn, May 4, 2018.

1. BumblingB I got better.

I think it's do-able, but it would result in limited styles they can work with I bet. Which is probably the reason why they haven't done it. Though, with the new mentality of let it clip, we might finally get it.
    • Like x 1
  2. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Considering I don’t usually use a back style on my main, I’m ok with this.
    • Like x 1
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

wait you mean that heathen cartoon that de-aged starfire, raven and cyborg, completely dismissed Wndergirl and only had Kid Flash show up for 2 episodes???

these are the real teen titans

i remember watching this once even before I started grade school. seven minutes later and i was hooked for life.

and before you get all sensitive on me i'm just teasing. as a fan of the teen titans long before they were ever "the New" I was very upset at the direction the cartoon series took...but it did win me over. Not only is Young Justice coming back for a third season, not only do we have the live action show to look forward to but...the Teen Titans cartoon just might be making a comeback as well.

all that said I want to get excited but i have to reserve that for when we learn more. As it is its a very nice picture.

I don't want to see the Judas Contract unfold in the game. I don't think its a bad idea I just think where the Titans are concerned if we're going to celebrate them we should do it with a story that isnt their greatest failure.

as for styles I have been requesting slimline styles inspired by Wonder girl and Kidflash since the game launched. Styles inspired by Hawk and Dove, Bumblebee, Duela Dent and Lilith would work too.
    • Like x 3
  4. Vesper Dedicated Player

I want to see a Kole-inspired outfit. It's hard to tell in the pic, but her cape is translucent & shimmery. It would be neat if they used a similar effect from the Circe cape.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  5. DC Urban Committed Player

Actually, that is how I bootleg my long hair in CO. CO has mane options for the back and neck, blend some black hair in there, looks like a long hair style.
  6. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I think Young Justice was far superior to the Teen Titans cartoon of the lates 90's early 2000's (or whenever the time period of it was) because I liked it's serious tone. The Teen Titans cartoon had some of it (the Terra story line, the Trigon-Raven's rebirth story line, and the end of the show prior to the movie) and I felt those were it's stronger/core moments but the humor also made the show have a sense of fun that I felt made it work for the show itself. Again though Young Justice just did it better.\
  7. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

The Teen Titans Go movie will always be part of the "heathen" crowd because it's a horrible rendition of what it's former self was (and again as I explained that show was decent but it's far serious story lines were the ones I enjoyed).

Also I know the Teen Titan animated movies are far different (they are based off the new fifty two, and I actually like those even though I hate that universe... hell they made me even start to like Damien Wayne and I never really cared for that character much).
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It would be nice if they rebooted the Teen Titans models and gave us a NEW flowy flaming Starfire hair style.
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Well, there’s a possibility of that. As we saw on Riddled with Crime / Earth 3, the two DLC shared the same types of essence, core elements and focusing elements for crafting. Vindictive essence fit thematically with both RwC and E3; and the Goons of Gotham did too given that of Earth 3 partly took place in Gotham.

With Deluge we have Oceanic essence and Atlantean elements. Oceanic essence could be construed broadly in regard to Titans Tower sitting on an island off the coast; but Atlantean elements is a pretty specific reference. However, I think we’re more likely to see the Kaldur'ahm Aqualad given that Black Manta is his father, and that would give the devs an excuse to use Manta again. Manta is also an assasin, so it would make sense that Deathstroke would hire him to help out in his plan against the Titans. Further, using Kaldur'ahm would give the devs an extra bite at the apple so that they could use him again as a promotional tie in to Young Justice season 3 set to come out later this year (along with the Teen Titans live action show) on the DC Universe streaming service.

There is a lot of Titans related content coming out in media this year (including “Teen Titans Go to the movies” in July), and I would think DCUO would make the most of it.

Looking ahead, I expect the end of year DLC to be the second part of the Deluge story to tie in with the Aquaman movie; but what could that leave for September that could share a theme on essence and elements? Looking at Corum Rath’s use of elemental magic, I think a magic theme on essence and elements could make sense; and that points to September being a Justice League Dark DLC (something else the devs have hinted is in the pipeline). Not only could a September Justice League Dark DLC tie in with Halloween, but it could also tie to the promotion of the CW fall premieres given that Constantine is joining Legends of Tomorrow as a regular cast member, and the season is set to deal with more magical threats.

Of course, that leaves no slot for Legion of Super-Heroes this year, but I suspect that may be due to DC. President of DC Entertainment Geoff Johns currently has an embargo in place prohibiting writers from using Legion, Shazam and Justice Society until his Doomsday Clock comics series is finished (the final issue likely coming out next year). Last summer’s Age of Justice on DCUO would have come in just under the wire before that embargo was put in place (as too would the use of Legion in the Supergirl tv show which was already well into development last summer). So maybe Legion next year - hopefully.
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I don't get it. First we get The Sims and now Minecraft?
  11. Rokyn Dedicated Player

It's the Teen Titans Tower from the comics

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  12. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

Man, that's awesome. It kinda makes me wish that places like this and the JSA headquarters could serve as base centers like the police stations/clubs in game now.
  13. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I wonder if maybe we could see Superboy's Wolf come to DCUO? XD
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That's from Young Justice. ;) ;)
  15. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Dang it.