People are okay with these costs for style unlocking????

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by hoaxone, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That's what you get for asking a bunch of videogame programmers to make you a sandwich. Next time just go to Subway :p
    • Like x 5
  2. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

To be fair, Subway makes about as much PB&J as Daybreak since neither offer that.
    • Like x 1
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Didn't realise Subway had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on the menu. ;) ;)

I'm going there right now. :)
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It's a secret menu item only available on BYOPBJ (bring-your-own-peanut-butter-and-jelly) Sundays. Few things are as great as a Subway PB&J sandwich, with fresh lettuce, a little mayo, tomatos and a hint of mutton, when the mutton is nice and lean...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. SHUSHHH Well-Known Player

wow.

i understand if you guys like the price now but it could be better.

if you like it now then fine don't speak up on the matter.

it's literally going to benefit you and everyone else if you guys just S T F U.
    • Like x 2
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

It's not a matter of liking the price, but a matter of whether or not it's a fair price. And it is. Yes. it could be lower, and nobody here would complain about it.
    • Like x 1
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

The idea of a fair price or not is subjective.

Your opinion is that it's fair.

Mine is that it's not.
    • Like x 3
  8. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

So u was w8in for style unlocking low price almost "free" thats will be a big advantage against who farm that auras from capsule or bought it on high price releases at the Broke ... oohh see you cry about .. the price is high because this, for be fair for first players that get these auras on first place... same will happen for style and Material from TC -.-
  9. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Exactly. It is a matter of personal opinion.
    • Like x 1
  10. Roocck Committed Player

????????? I am confused... Correct if I am wrong but wouldn't the only way to unlock these styles and auras is if you already have it by either farming capsules and or buying at a very high, ridiculous and outrageous price? What would be insane is using replays after farming TC's and or paying high price in the broker!!
    • Like x 1
  11. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

i'm not okay but then again i will never use style unlocking, since they cost soo much replays.
    • Like x 3
  12. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

This comment proved my point. DBG can do no wrong. At the end of the day, the wallet is the only thing that speaks. There will always be feats in TC’s and paywalls as long as people keep coffing up money for meritocracy.
    • Like x 1
  13. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Mmmmmm PB&J sammichh
    • Like x 2
  14. Plowed In Loyal Player

Ok, glad to help? Back to my best interest, enjoying a game :)

Nope nothing wrong in this post either. ;)
  15. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Just found out that the Voodoo style pants wont trade either. Yet another style. Also Gadgeteer chest is not unlockable. Now that and Mutant clown boots, TechPad hands...nothing. Im realizing that I need to wait for the next phase of gear unlocking or something. All the styles I want to unlock don't apply because they are all drops and or briefings / investigations / collections ..so on. So other than that I "Would" like to unlock my Nimbus aura along with some others but to the OP's point...yea it is friggin expensive. Even just one is good chunk of replays. Still a cool update and feature now but a little bummed about the limitations.
    • Like x 1
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

The prices are a few replays higher than I expected for the regular styles, but after the long wait, I am glad the option at least exists to get styles on other characters. I look forward to seeing dropped styles in a future release as those are the styles I am most looking forward to.

In regards to exclusive items being expensive to unlock on other characters, I do think the price is a bit on the high side, but it is also understandable given the exclusivity of the items. The higher prices should maintain some rarity to the styles appearing on characters within the game, which I feel is a good thing for uniqueness.
    • Like x 2
  17. Perdition Committed Player

I for one don't like the prices for the Aura's. You had to pay (some did buy them from the broker, but i'm talking about the people who got it out of a booster bundel they bought in order to get it) for it in the first place sind they were out of a Booster Bundel, and now u have to pay 525RB again to just unlock it on an alt?! i did expect a price tag to it, but i did not expect it to be 15. The gear on the other hand is alright, and on those i will happily spent my replays on. But the aura's.. Hell no :rolleyes:
    Again, this is just my opinion on the subject.
    • Like x 2
  18. Emoney Dedicated Player

Thats what Im hung up on.

The people ok with the high aura prices are comparing the 10$ vs the original price/grind.

When Im here thinking how right they are, in that we already paid that outrageous price and or broker grind....and now Daybreak wants to charge us premium price for one unlock.

To even have the option, many people paid hundreds of dollars already, 10$-15$ more is outrageous. 10$-15$ is what they should have costed to begin with, without the bloody RNG.

I bought many styles that were 4-22 RBs, but I refuse to REbuy the auras I already got ripped off on. Honestly, I only wanted style unlocking for auras and materials, so yeah, big fail in my eyes.
    • Like x 1
  19. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Wrong. No matter what they set the prices at, there are some people who would complain and have what they feel is a valid reason. Even if it was completely free.
    • Like x 5
  20. AberrantAngel Committed Player

Yes I am alright with the price. I will not unlock very much but I'm not a person that had to have every style. And for those styles that I want if I feel that some may be to high. I'll just wait for replays to go on sale and get them then. Have not had style unlocking for the life of the game what's waiting a bit longer for replays to go on sale for the one or 2 items I may want.
    • Like x 3