Mera from Condemed Shipyards mission

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

I was curious as to if they updated all the models of Mera to the current one. I found they missed the leveling up content where you go in and fight Aquaman under the control of Circe. The Mera model in that mission is still the old model.
  2. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Well how else would Martian Manhunter recognize that that's not Mera? She looks nothing like her! ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I was going to make a thread about this the other day.
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Yet they updated the Supergirl that shows up in the Meta Hospital. :confused:
  5. Wildboy Committed Player

I think they updated her to the CW version briefly but then quickly went back to the original and also locked out the CW Legends skin for. . . reasons. . .

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

DON'T REMIND THEM!!!!
    It's bad enough have SuperOdo everywhere, butt leave original Mera in peace :(
    • Like x 2
  7. Great Architect Loyal Player

I just ran that today on my new alt, and noticed that ;).
  8. Great Architect Loyal Player

New Superman looks like a ventriloquist's dummy. Kind of plasticky, and a bit vacant on the eyes.

I'm intrigued that they didn't do the same to Ultraman.
  9. Eve YouTuber

Unlikely they change her to the new model before They remodel Circe. The whole point is that this is Circe pretending to be Mera,
    so if she looks nothing like her- that's kind of ruining it lol. Maybe in the future, though.

(But I rather Circe stay just like she is now, she's beautiful).
    • Like x 1
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, he looks like Odo from "Deep Space Nine", hence "SuperOdo"
    • Like x 1
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They updated her model a few days ago, presumably for Death of Superman. She now has the Rebirth look, which in itself is modelled after the CW Supergirl, so I think they just took the CW Supergirl model and gave her a new emblem and recoloured the dark tights she wore to be the same colour as her skin now.
  12. Great Architect Loyal Player

More of a Babylon 5 man, myself...
  13. Great Architect Loyal Player

You can't improve on perfection.
    • Like x 1
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Same here, butt the designer must have been a fan of DS9 to (subconsciously) design the new Soups to look like Odo :p
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

But at the end after Circe is revealed and the REAL Mera appears, they could swap in the new model.
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

But the Real Mera still looks like Circe. That's why her disguise worked so well.