Downtime Server Downtime - April 26, 2018 - Game Update 82!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eve YouTuber

This does not contribute anything good to the conversation.
    • Like x 1
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

You don't technically "own" any electronic or virtual goods in the game. We're not "entitled" to anything. Read the TOS if you're unclear how this works.
    • Like x 3
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I have a feeling that the 1st part might be all we see I could be wrong but given how things have gone in the past I'd be cautious about it.
    • Like x 1
  4. zMadara Uchiha New Player

So what are y’all talkin about when you say phase 2 what’s that? I’m confused I’ve been off for a couple years
  5. SethAdams1992 New Player

and i would be like, "Don't make me turn this Car around you little brats!"

Unfortantly it would be a bluff.
    • Like x 3
  6. Eve YouTuber

The official twitter posted a poll today asking what we would like to see in Phase 2. Meaning the next time they update
    the Style Unlocking feature. You can find it here:
    https://twitter.com/DCUO/status/989519760109916160
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: We are addressing a hardware issue with the US PC/PS world, which we expect to take at least 3 additional hours of downtime. We'll update when we have a more accurate timeframe to share.
    • Like x 4
  8. Ironback New Player

They ought to just delete everyone's characters and wipe the servers, that'd give them something to complain about.
    • Like x 2
  9. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

With these prices its not going to very successful. The whales arent going to spend that kind of money because they wont view it as more important than replays. Casuals are going to be priced out of buying the styles. They may splurge for a 100 or 200 badge aura but thats it. And when its not as successful as the devs hoped they will say its not worth the resources.
    • Like x 2
  10. Erosing New Player

Usually how long does the update take?
  11. MiniReaperette Level 30

*sigh* Looks like midnight Style Unlocking since this downtime literally just extended to exactly the time i have to leave for work.
    • Like x 4
  12. Apathetic LiLHellion New Player

Yea like how the profit margin went to - "Some Ludicrous number here"...
  13. Clawed Active Player

with the extra down time, will we get additional time for bonus crowns? Im asking for those who have to play earlier in the day and cant play at night or late afternoon
    • Like x 4
  14. SethAdams1992 New Player

to be honest i don't do the whole premium stuff on these kinds of games, unless i get really into it.
  15. TestReporter Loyal Player

It's something quite common here and that worries me, they transform a good idea into something that isn't liked and instead of fixing it, they just discard. Style Unlocking is a gold mine, if done right.
    • Like x 1
  16. LastSong New Player

Just wipe the F2p every month, let premium keep 1, let the subs keep everything. :D:D:D
    • Like x 2
  17. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Will you please extend bonus crowns through Monday since today is a wash for many USPS players?
    • Like x 6
  18. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Bummer, there go today's bonus marks for me lol..
    • Like x 1
  19. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

Looks like 5:30 EST from Mepps message. I'll keep checking though.
  20. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

that sig...it really is amazing...
    [IMG]
    she is comic ink made into superflesh...you would have to go back 2 generations to find someone who could do the same thing
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.