Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Some fun facts about redheads

• it’s the rarest hair color in the world (~2% of the world’s population)
      • Red hair with blue eyes is the rarest combination in the world at less than half of 1% of the world’s population
    • They exist in every ethnic group
    • They’re more likely to be left-handed
    • They’re mutants! (X-Men fans rejoice!)
      • Red hair is only possible when a mutation of a specific gene (MC1R) is present on both chromosomes of the pair that the gene is part of - there are three known variants of the gene that produce red hair
      • Yes they have cool superpowers
      • No they can’t shoot lasers from their eyes (I said *cool* superpowers, not exciting ones)
    • They are less sensitive to certain types of pain (pain resistance superpower!)
      • The down side is they’re more sensitive to other things, like cold temperatures (and also other types of pain)
    • They’re more resistant to painkillers and anesthetics (drug/toxin resistance superpower!)
      • They need an average of 20% more anesthetic to keep them from waking up in the middle of surgery
        • Someone has to pay for that extra anesthetic :p
    • They develop freckles instead of a tan (mutant appearance superpower! (Along with their beautiful hair, of course :D))
      • Upside - they need far less sunlight than other people for their skin to produce a healthy amount of vitamin D
      • Downside - they’re much more vulnerable to sunburn
    • They always look good wearing green
    • Their minds work differently than other people’s do (mutant brain superpower!)
      • Even if they think “inside the box” they’re using a completely different box than everyone else
    • Their hair keeps its color until a much later age than when other people start going gray (anti-aging superpower! - sort of)
      • They don’t even go gray, actually...it just eventually loses its color and fades to pure white
    • Their personal scent/pheromone signature is uniquely different to other people’s (pheromone superpower!)
      • It’s typically stronger and more alluring/attractive
    There is only one possible conclusion that can be drawn from this: redheads are automatically superheroes!!! (Or possibly villains LOL) :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Black Fist Loyal Player

First of all, I get the redheads things. I love them. What's not to love about redheads?! NOTHING! Crap, now I want a redhead...

Secondly, and this is my main thing: I have a problem. Well, it's a decision with which I am struggling.

For starters, I knew that Far Cry 5 was coming out in May, so I decided to play Far Cry 3, Blood Dragon, 4, and Primal, all on the hardest difficulty, using only the bow, and collecting everything and doing everything and upgrading/purchasing/crafting everything possible. I haven't made it very far because I've been working a lot over these last couple of weeks, but yesterday I discovered something: Far Cry 5 came out in March, not May! So I went out and got it, and now I have to make a decision. I'm still playing FC3 right now. I'm still on the north island, I've only completed the tutorial, but I've crafted everything, activated every radio tower, stealthily liberated every outpost with my bow, and collected over half of the collectibles on the island. But... I've played FC3, BD, 4, and Primal all before. And I want to play FC5 now. But I'm a completionist, and I haven't completed FC3 yet (this go-around, anyway), and I feel like I need to play them all the way through and do everything before I play the new one. But then again I REALLY want to play the new one! So I need help deciding.

Oh, and my hours have been cut, so I'm only working weekends for the next few weeks.
  3. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Flip a coin. Heads, you charge ahead into FC5. Tails, you turn tail and complete FC3 again
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Don't we all my friend. Don't we all.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Black Fist Loyal Player

Oh. My. God. CHARLIE! YOU'RE ALIVE!
  6. Black Fist Loyal Player

Oh, crap, I didn't even see your post. Flip a coin, eh? Where is my quarter? THERE is my quarter! Okay, heads... what was it. Oh, it says right up there. Okay, heads I play FC5, tails I play the others first. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I lost my quarter.

EDIT: Found it, I got tails. I thought I got heads, because tails has a picture of a head on it. But it's not the same as the heads side, and the heads side has the normal head. So I'ma... head over into FC3 and high-tail it over to the next stupid relic!
  7. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Well well well Fisty... we meet again

[IMG]
  8. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

[IMG]
  9. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

They managed to screw up GI Joe, now they are going to screw up M.A.S.K.
  11. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Well, Transformers was pretty great.

But of course, only up until Shia LaBeouf left. I like Mark Wahlberg and all but the Transformers 4 and 5 are absolute trash.

1 is the best. While 2 and 3 weren't that bad either (Could have been better, but I was satisfied)
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, apart from what they did to BumbleBee (if they were going to change everything about him, why not just create a new character?) it started it out okay, butt they still managed to screw it up
  13. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Yeah true. I hear that a Bumblebee solo movie is coming out later this year I think. And the best news is that Michael Bay isn't directing and Spielberg is an executive producer, so it might be pretty good
  14. |The 3rror Committed Player

I like turtles :)
  15. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Ninja turtles?
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you for reminding me of another BeyBortion :(

As for the BumbleBee solo movie: it will only be good if they go back to the original BumbleBee (or even the GoldBug version), and ditch the BeyBee version
  17. |The 3rror Committed Player

nah the chocolate turtles ;)
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

... have only heard of those, prefer The Turtles though :p
  19. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Zod in.

Zod out.
    • Like x 1
  20. montazumas revenge Devoted Player