Test Discussion Death of Superman - Items/Feats

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by DCAutymn, Apr 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCAutymn Developer

Hi all!

The first part of Death of Superman is hitting Test. When you log in, you can get Tributes from the PVE vendor (in the currency box) and buy base items and the new Lobo-themed style from the DoS vendor.

If you have any problems, please let me know below. Thanks in advance!

Happy testing!
    Autymn
    • Like x 1
  2. Black Astral New Player

using the smallest sprite female body, I went to the DS vendor both in Watchtower and in doomed Metropolis. Using the 'preview' option of the chest piece for 'Main Man' style, produces visual error. see attached picture.
    [IMG]
    I then bought the piece and error has followed into world
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

*spit take* LMAO awesome job finding the bug but I just cant stop laughing from it XD
  4. Black Astral New Player

update: visual went to normal after buying and wearing shoulders and back. Quickly made a new toon with same features but bug did not repeat.
    • Like x 1
  5. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Hey I'm curious if the comic covers and stacks are the only base items in vendor currently
  6. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    One of the rewards for completing "The Lost Collection" is "Remains from Impact Crater":
    [IMG]

When I completed the mission, I didn't receive any rewards:

There was nothing in my Journal to "Complete" and I never saw any "Remains from Impact Crater" in my inventory.
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

Same here. Just hopping on to report it.

Edit: And it appears he actually mails it to you.
    • Like x 1
  8. SilkyPawz Bunny

I noticed several issues with the Female Lobo style. My character is a Female sprite, with super speed.

1. the Back style clips into the shoulders, the image is a little small but you can see part of the back style is under the shoulder part.

[IMG]

2. The Feet/Boots top part is like facing down towards the ground is this meant to be? it's worse when I am in super speed stance.

[IMG]

3. The Legs, the left thigh of my toon when in super speed stance looks deformed, or part of the thigh is missing

Inside view

[IMG]

Outter View

[IMG]

It looks like a really Deep V or something, I am in super speed stance.
    • Like x 2
  9. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Doomsday Plague Probiotic Duration Bug
    The tooltip for the Doomsday Plague Probiotic states that it lasts for 15 minutes and consuming it again resets the timer to 15 minutes again.

In game, the Probiotic doesn't seem to last that long. I've timed it at around 3 minutes.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. DCAutymn Developer

Black Astral -- *blink* That is an interesting issue that you found. We'll look into whether we can reproduce it. If not -- you have a great screenshot for posterity!
    DaBatmanX -- There are other items beyond the stacks and comic covers. If you don't get anything else, please let me know and I'll look into it.
    Penryn & Hraesvelg -- The reward comes in the mail, as found.
    SilkyPawz -- Thanks, will look into it!
    Torikumu -- Ah, thanks for finding that. I will fix!

Thanks all! Keep em coming! (Well, hopefully there aren't other bugs to find, but if you do.... keep 'em coming!)
    • Like x 5
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah...it does seem to last about 3 minutes.

So I have a BIG stack of them and use a new one every 2 minutes just to be sure. ;) ;)
    • Like x 3
  12. DCAutymn Developer

They are supposed to be effective for 3 minutes. The description is incorrect.
    • Like x 1
  13. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Question: Marks of Victory?
    None of the missions seem to be dropping Marks of Victory. Is that intended? It very well could be, but I thought I'd check anyway just to be sure.

Potential Bug: Only Collections in the Remains from the Impact Crater
    Is it intended for only collections to be inside the Remains from the Impact Crater box? I suspect it is because the description reads "This box contains a random collection item from the Death of Superman event", but I was wondering if base items were meant to be included too or will the Base Item loot boxes be the only way to obtain those base items, for now?

Potential Bug: Only Tribute and Probiotics for the Bounty and Weekly missions
    The weekly "Intel Drops" mission and the "Weekly Bounty: Reign of Heroes" mission reward 8x Tribute and 8x Doomsday Plague Probiotic. Is this intended? or is there supposed to be a Remains from the Impact Crater loot box (or another loot box) there, too?
  14. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    The Memorials and Odoriferous Collections are not displaying the proper reward icons on the right side:
    [IMG]

The rewards icon panel reuses the icon from the left side for these two collections.
  15. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    I was trying out the "Scourge Vest" on a Villain Small Sprite character. This was the result:

That isn't quite what I was expecting. Is the style glitched?
  16. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    I was able to replicate the female Sprite bug for the Scourge Vest from earlier in the thread. Here is a video:

This was on a freshly created Sprite Villain character.

I'm seeing bugs for the Scourge Vest on both the male and female Sprite bodies.
    • Like x 1
  17. Black Astral New Player

In followup to Penryn, I tried a small spark (male) and no issue. however a freshly made sprite female gave me same issue as before and chest piece floated above the toon's head until i bought and activated the 'main man' gloves.

This bug seems to affect all three sizes of sprite both villain and hero
  18. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

Are all the collections in the game? Been stuck at 11/12 on both Memorials and Odoriferous Collections. Have opened over 100 boxes and still can't get the last collections. Can you confirm they are in the game?
  19. DCAutymn Developer

The final collection pieces will be available on the vendor in the next release.
    • Like x 1
  20. DCAutymn Developer

Re: Marks of Victory -- they are not regular drops from the world content for this event.

The remains from the impact crater box are only collection parts, for now.

I will look into the weekly drops.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.