female Black Manta chest -_-

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Apr 19, 2018.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Correction...to a few. I see maybe 3 people, 4 tops in this thread who have voiced these opinions...and the only one I sorta give a pass to is the person with OCD, since that's out of their hands. It's just a few people making a mountain out of a molehill...so no one should be surprised that it's getting any pushback.
    • Like x 2
  2. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

Oh the joys of both... :D

Sorry, just trying to breath a little humor.
    • Like x 2
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That would translate into more work.
  4. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Post any clipping issues in the bug tracker. Thats what its there for.
    There seems to be some crossed wires when it comes to this:

Someone wants a style from 2yrs back to be changed/brightened/reshaped/revamped: Not a Bug Tracker issue, its a "want" not a "need".

Someone wants a style from any year of DCUO to be looked at because theres holes or clipping issues or glitches: 100% a Bug Tracker issue. Its not presenting itself as it should/as intended

Fixes are always cursed because "they're ignored", when in fact they're just not reported properly. If theres a specific team who have a specific portal available to help with issues like this, use it. Many games dont have this.
    • Like x 2
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Ok thank you, I’ll try that. It’s literally the newest waist in the game so hopefully they’ll be able to help. It’s such a tiny niggle, but I just can’t help myself #DontKnowWhetherIShouldLaughOrCry. Stupid OCD.
  6. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Little things like that get to me too.
    Heres the link in case you need it:
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11111

You can also find it on the main Forum Page, usually the selection under Testing Feedback
  7. Megzilla Developer

Shoot me a message with a screenshot as well.
    I should have your message re: the Darcy hair still, too.
    • Like x 3
  8. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Any word on when we can get a normal moustache? I know I’m just a guy, looking for guy things, but hopefully you stop ignoring me on these posts about it. :)

Also, if you’re ignoring these several posts about this seemingly simple edit on purpose, blink twice for yes!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. Megzilla Developer

Sorry this is the first time I saw this.
    • Like x 1
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

With the new Superman model... they already toned down the square jaw that Superman used to have. :( :(
  11. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Or molehills out of mountains as it were
    • Like x 1
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Not really.

The story goes that Wally Wood..... who created Power Girl..... thought the editors were not paying attention to what he did.

So he started drawing Power Girl with bigger and bigger chest until one day.... the editors finally noticed and told him to cut it out. ;)

There you go. The Secret history of Power Girl. ;) ;)
    • Like x 3
  13. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Is the chest as bad as the metal gear chest? Can you post a picture?
  14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I'm sorry meg but the women in my family run anywhere from 5'8"- 6'2" tall and very top heavy ( 36-38-40 DD is average) like the large mesa type in character creation. That is very realistic and womanly where I come from. I understand that everyone has different proportions but that is also why we have the 9 different body types to choose from. When we choose a certain body type the gear should not change that.
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So if I'm understanding correctly, if a very well endowed female were to put on a metal suit of armor, her bust should ignore physics and bend the metal?
    • Like x 3
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well I would have thought you’d want a fitted suit that didn’t squash them, because that’d be horribly uncomfortable? Is that not correct? Genuine question here.
    • Like x 2
  17. Dene Devoted Player

But even a suit specifically designed for you may alter your shape a bit, based on materials, textures, light refraction etc etc

A comfortable suit made out of materials like rubber, metal or some other unusual material should never look so tight, form fitted or painted on
    • Like x 2
  18. Dene Devoted Player

Ok.. so you are basing things in real world terms... Women in your family are 6ft 2 and have 40DD breasts? wowser.. but if these women in your family were to wear a comfortable form fitting metal outfit, or a thick rubber suit, it is still going to look VERY different to if they were wearing a t-shirt and jeans.. i think the game is reflecting that kind of thinking
    • Like x 1
  19. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Actually if tops are so small that they cut into you or make wearing it smashingly uncomfortable. You either buy bigger tops of that style or go without. I will be going without if this gears chest is like the batmetal gear chest. Thankfully the legs do not have guy proportions like the metal gear does.

Would you wear tighty whities that cut off the circulation to your junk or would you get a bigger pair?
    • Like x 1
  20. Knarlydude Loyal Player

If you would have read & understood the comment that I was commenting on then you would not even be asking this question. Here is a tidbit from that comment. I will take responsibility for throwing in some more realistic proportions since I think they are more flattering.