Work In Progress Development Update: Style Unlocking

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

So one of my Batman-mentored heroes has the fedora from a briefing, my Superman mentored speedster wants it can he get it this way?
  2. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Yes, once game update 82 goes live.

Edit: whoops. I stand corrected. (See Mepps’ reply below.) My mistake. Briefing styles aren’t vendor styles. :p
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We expect elite styles to be included in style unlocking.
    • Like x 5
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Generally yes, but not in phase 1. These kinds of styles will become eligible later on.
    • Like x 6
  5. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Ok, this broke through my usual "ho hum" attitude about updates. I may even *gasp* drop some real cash on replay badges for this one. Well done, Daybreak.
    • Like x 4
  6. TestReporter Loyal Player

I believe you should just update the main post using font size 7 and rainbow color saying that all styles but the materials are going to be eligible at some time, because you know...
    • Like x 7
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

OMG, OMG, OMG, IT'S FINALLY...

[IMG]

Well, once Update 82 goes live, anyway! ;)
    • Like x 3
  8. Lady Trident JG New Player

Ok, I signed up for a forum account just say thanks for the update on the style unlocking, I've been playing forever and I'm really looking forward to this.
    • Like x 3
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Devs PLEASE add the Fallen God and Fallen God Elite styles soon! It is literally my favorite style in the game and I need all my main toons to have the Elite version!
    • Like x 1
  10. nawanda Loyal Player

This is a real positive. Players know exactly what they will get for their money, it supports the game, it does not involve feats, and it makes players happy.
    • Like x 2
  11. angelfishy New Player

Will I be able to unlock a style from the North America server for the Europe server? And cross platform?
    • Like x 1
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You must use the same account, so cross-platform will not work. Cross-server may work for PC accounts.
    • Like x 3
  13. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Just to clarify, say I unlock the Azure Misted Aura on an alt, will I get the feat or no?
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.
    • Like x 6
  15. Delta2Four Active Player

will unlocking a style associated with a collection complete the collection?
    or if it's associated with a collection and a feat will it just complete the feat?
  16. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Thats a good question. Im one of those who has to have all the collection on his mains. So this would help tremendously
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Not only that, but I have used one character to complete a collection to give the awarded style item to another (Wings of sin, Black Flash cowl etc... ) eventually (if not in phase 1, then 2 or 3) I would be able to give the style back to the original earner.
  18. Elusian Crowd Control

Will titles be included in the first phase or in any future phase?
    • Like x 1
  19. Hachle New Player

I'm just going to say this since you asked for comments as well. I do not like how we have to use our replay tokens to unlock styles we already have on other characters. I feel styles should be free to all of your characters because 1 some styles are hard to come by 2 now I must pay to use those styles on other characters. So it's pay or work hard for the style again
    • Like x 1
  20. Trexlight Devoted Player

I believe you are incorrect sir with that statement. #P2W
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.