Assassin Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. eanur Well-Known Player

Opened up my first Capsule at 11:30 this morning, its now 19:30 (i have not been online all that time) and still no mail. Starting to get frustrating

Edit; Just received as i was typing this
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I did mean one of each artifact.
    • Like x 5
  4. dcuobank Level 30

In your other post you mentioned wearing the eyes for a few days until you complete the collections, can you clarify as currently on live server 99.9% of players can't get any more than 3 collections (1 per each artifact) we have all been wearing the eyes for multiple hours running all types of content and no one has seen further collection drops.
    • Like x 1
  5. Tocimus Committed Player

so when do the artificers box's start coming out of the capsules? i've opened 2 and recieved none.
  6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Regular Starro npc, got 1 for each collection all at once, all from the same one
    • Like x 3
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

There are 10 collections for each artifact, so maybe "a few days" means 10.
  8. jflusson Well-Known Player

is there anywhere to track collections? does it show up on any of the tabs how many left you need?

*****answered, its under the feats for artifacts
  9. Phantom Supreme New Player

Does anyone know if this artifact Collections need a hot fix or have we just been playing for hours without getting additional collection.
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Some people are guessing that you’ll get one collection for each artifact per day (which means you could have enough stones to get some decent progress on leveling whichever of them you’ll be using by the time you get them)
  11. Phantom Supreme New Player

12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have been able to confirm: you can only receive one item for each artifact per day.
    • Like x 5
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Sounds mysterious and ominous. Lives cream. Like something a mad scientist would make. Life scream, you scream, we all scream for lives cream...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. dcuobank Level 30

I don't mean to troll or derail but for clarification: this is intended and working correctly that we are to only* receive 1 collection per artifact per day?
    • Like x 1
  15. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Psst. He’s half RPing with the wording of his response, implying that they got the info directly from the League of Assassins. ;)
  16. Schimaera Devoted Player

In the matter of transparency - which is always good - maybe do the next reveal thoroughly?
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Any NPCs.

I got 2 or 3.
    • Like x 1
  18. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Whenever I find myself waiting for an in game email that feels late going over to the broker and buying something really cheap tends to prompt it...just an fyi for those who find themselves waiting a long time for stuff like this.

I've been silent. You guys have to know how unhappy i've been since the revamp.

This isn't making it better.
    • Like x 1
  19. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It could be that they weren't quite ready for the reveal either, lol. There have been some fatalistic threads (which I totally agreed with and got on board with, lol) lately requesting more information. So possibly they had to throw a livestream together in a short amount of time. Or maybe they honestly didn't know (Mepps sounded surprised) that they would only drop once a day, lol. Maybe it was unintended, or not fully discussed internally.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We were wanting to be mysterious. Ra's Al Ghul has a mission for you, and you have to discover on your own how to complete it. It seemed more exciting or more fun. We regret this, and will keep the reaction in mind for the future.
    • Like x 1