Lift dlc buyers cash cap or at least raise it

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by fm0987, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proxystar #Perception

So when the argument fails it gets personal.

I'll take the victory, thanks.

But as a side note since you went there.

Go into a store and ask them for a new TV but tell them you're only prepared to pay for a third of it. Let's see how the real world works ;)

Just tell them you've bought from there a lot in the past.. it'll work for sure...
    • Like x 2
  2. Dene Devoted Player

On the flip side all i see is pure unfounded entitlement - pay nothing per month (purchasing of MP items or DLCs is moot , premiums, are getting things for this money) but want what payers get

If the cap is so important then Premiums should subscribe.. if it isn't important then these threads wouldn't appear

"holier than thou sanctity of the dearly held SUB" - A sub is not "dearly held" it is simply "paid for" - we pay for what we want
    • Like x 3
  3. Dene Devoted Player

Really?

Legendary Sub is a product - you want to use what it offers, you pay, *that* is the real world
    • Like x 2
  4. Knarlydude Loyal Player

LOL, gets personal. You're the one taking it personal. You just do not like the fact that there is a good argument for raising the cash caps.
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Where is it? I certainly haven't seen one yet....
    • Like x 2
  6. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Exactly, and premiums are paying customers. What is it about that do you not understand.
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

No not really, when they give us legendary some added perks for spending more then $15 a month then maybe I'll go to bat for premiums that feel entitled because they "spent alot in the MP."
  9. Proxystar #Perception

No please enlighten where's the argument all I've seen you do is still ask for something not paid for based on a track record.

No seriously go buy the TV for 77% off let me know how it goes.
  10. Proxystar #Perception

They're paying alright and they're getting what they pay for.

Did you think the DLC came with extra candy and a redemption coupon?
  11. Knarlydude Loyal Player

You don't get it at all. It's mind boggling that you could be so worried about what others would be getting that you cannot see how it would make your gaming experience better. You would rather play by yourself and continually play with a dwindling player base than try to bring in new customers.

Just like your passive aggressive digs you take a Jack Emmert ( Who is a dev by the way ) with your perception signatures. You fail to realize how many things have been added to DCUO by changing a few things. Those 1 dollar TC's are the reason why this game is still here and the reason why we have had so many style additions to this game. But you're so ENAMORED about the PERCEPTION comment that you fail to see the good that came to this game because of a few changes.
  12. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

If you are asking for an increase in the cap it helps to not get upset and turn the topic toxic.

It only will lead to a dead thread.

It hurts the argument when arguing with members, the dev's are more likely to listen to members over premium players so let the members vent next time while sticking to facts, details, and non-toxic responses.

IBFL
    • Like x 1
  13. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I only agreed with the OP.

I am a paying member :) and I have been for years. I see no reason not to change the caps for premium players. subscribers would lose nothing and gain more players to play with.
  14. Proxystar #Perception

It'll make the game better by killing the subscription model.. lol right....

And the last part of your post is nothing but a hack and slash pitiful off topic attempt to have a go.

Leave the personal attacks at the door and come up with a plausible replacement to the cash cap that will maintain subscriptions and we can talk more.
    • Like x 1
  15. Dene Devoted Player

And they get EXACTLY what they pay for - which, they choose to do. The choices are there, they just chose the cheaper option but now want the more expensive option at same price

Premiums who do not go Legendary have their reasons (not always monetary, i guess) but with that they need to deal with the consequences of that choice

Premiums used to put Legendary down on these forums (waste of money/no lifers etc etc) - Those same people used to then come to forums and start these exact threads
    • Like x 2
  16. Wildboy Committed Player

Guess what? Cash cap is working as intended ;) No changes necessary ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  17. Dene Devoted Player

Less Subs also means less ppl playing older content, not more, in my opinion.

If i ever was to unsub, I would most likely buy only current DLCs. I am not going to buy all the old DLCs I have no use for AND with my new unlimited premium cash cap, I could buy catalysts etc - so Legendary would not be needed
    • Like x 1
  18. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Some people just won't get it no matter how you put it, this is the dcuo community in a nutshell.
    • Like x 1
  19. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

The only ones who seem to get the appreciation all the time is subscribers, your perspective and perception is too closed in.
    • Like x 1
  20. Dene Devoted Player

based on that logic.. give everyone free legendary.. game would have a HUGE population.. but $0 coming in
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.