PC Client Crashes When Entering Deluge Raids (Regular Only)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Iconic Simulation, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

The game freezes and another window tells me that the PC client has crashed whenever Im about to enter/ or when I phase into the regular versions of the raids. Funny enough Ive ran the elites with no issue whatsoever. Maybe the devs can check this out to see whats up. Ive already got a ticket in with no reply so far. Im on the US server, villain side.
  2. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I’ve had this twice with Spindrift *event* version, though the first time it locked up so thoroughly that I had to Ctrl-Shift-Esc and log out of windows to do anything. The crash window appeared when I opened the launcher after that time.

Both times it froze on the loading screen.

Haven’t had any problems with regular or anything else.

I’m on US/PC.
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Hmm....So different versions are affecting all of us in different ways? Wow gonna be weird trying to wrap my head around that one. Well I hope they get a fix soon. Trying to get the word out so I can play some of the new reg content.
  4. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Spindrift is the only one that’s done it for me. One of the two times was *definitely* event version, as a below-218 leaguemate was in the group. The other time might have been either event or regular, not sure at this point as it was sometime between Saturday and Monday.
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yeah definitely, seems to be a hit or miss if you will make it in without having the client crash. Just really annoying.
  6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Added this on the other thread, so I’ll put it here as well.

Only in one of the two crashes was the group task force x/suicide squad from the start. My character’s a hero, and it was the hero version of the instance (I’ve turned off queueing into the villain version for story logic reasons).
  7. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Ive been crashing almost every run of Spindrift raid normal. I usually crash right after finishing first boss while waiting for door to open.