Face Tactical Mod Slot

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Masm, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Masm Active Player

I was wondering,

Since Starro is now here to stay, and the old OP Mask was not updated stat wise, but still drops in game along with the mods for the Tactical Slot.
    Why not add the tactical mod slot to the 205 Mask for end game? or an Elite Version with a slot?

This would be an easy upgrade to make the mods useful for lower and end game players alike.
    • Like x 5
  2. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

3. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Why wasn't this done yet??? I just got the starro face white tactical mod that gives me 622 power and can't apply it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I think having a mod slot in the VENDOR FACE would be a great idea, both for players and DCUO. Players win because we get more stats, plus special mods that make running content even more fun.

DCUO wins because now players have a reason to shoot for other vendor pieces (who honestly buys the vendor face at the moment?). This would probably mean they'd up the price for the face, but it would be worth it, I believe. If they attached a cool mask style to it, even more reason to go for it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

You can apply it, it just means using a 188 Starro OP face instead of the endgame version (which, for off roles, can be a plus for you).