Power Auras

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dene, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

For every one of the people saying “they not getting my money”; 10 others are doubling and trippling your money. They know that some wont while others will buy multiples...dont wait for these to be on MP.
    • Like x 2
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It can also be that the last TCs didn't perform very well, (I mean, pink hands, a hands-on aura, a weird exobyte style, who would've imagined?) and they're exploring other options to see how the community responds to NO FEATS auras available directly instead of via collections. Personally, I prefer this to TCs in a heartbeat.
    • Like x 3
  3. TestReporter Loyal Player

They won't get a single cent from me while these items are involved with the TCs, never bought a stablizer and i don't pretend to ever buy so. If they remove feats from the TCs, i might buy some to help discourage the p2w. I'll wait for the auras to go cheap in the broker so i can make the guys who supported this crap feel bad for wasting their money and making games worse in general.

There's not a lot i can do to change it, buy i'll do my best... I know that others are going to buy many TCs and i hope they see what the game industry is becoming with that and how much money they wasted.
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

These auras don't have feats, so you could support that and pretend you're just buying an aura (if you don't want your TCs after that, feel free to mail them to me, lol).
    • Like x 3
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Did you buy any booster bundles? Did you prefer that method? Honest question, I personally did.
    • Like x 1
  6. Unida Dedicated Player

i preferred the booster bundles for sure, spent a bunch on those, but stopped after the one after smoke when the game started suffering and stagnating more.
  7. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I have to agree the last time capsule was bad I do hope the Superman one is better.
    • Like x 1
  8. Noble One Committed Player

its not random for the auras you can pick which aura you want AND pick what part of the body you want the aura on.
    • Like x 1
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

the comparison is because in the MP, you buy stuff directly and only once.
    you can then use whatever you have buyed on all characters since ever.
    of course: paying for a chance to something you want leads to more sales.
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

or, and that seems even more plausible: they want you to use up your stabilizers now.
    that way, there will be more sales when the next TC comes out, after all they got used.
    • Like x 1
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

No... the aura in the MEGA Capsule is random.

So you have a random chance to get 1 aura out of 17 auras.

The auras you can pick are the ones on the Quarks vendor that are the Modular Auras for 600 Quarks. ;)

12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???

The last TC gave us the style of the EVILLLLLLL Batman the Red Death which was Awesome.

And the Enhanced version was even more Awesomer. ;) ;)

What was bad about that?? :confused:
    • Like x 1
  13. Knarlydude Loyal Player

The only thing I did not like about those styles were what they did to my women characters. :( Those styles are not kind to the ladies unless you like them to look like dudes.
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

i guess he means what you get with the collections...
    i agree that i was glad i didn't miss something cool ^^
    because collections are my kryptonit and i shun them.
  15. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Booooooooo on the BB's.

[IMG]
  16. Shark Dental Devoted Player

That was the only good thing about it, lol.:confused:
    • Like x 1
  17. stärnbock Devoted Player

what is sad to me: wavedox and bloguide are now not showing only wich players are the greatest heroes with the most feats done...
    they more and more show only hwo is willing to pay the most for the feats wich are only optainable with the most cash spend on TC's.
    of course with heroes, i mean villains too. how many SP ppl have doesn't reflect how good they are, but it was a nice competition.
    • Like x 1
  18. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Time is money and if you have a J.O.B. you cannot sit on DCUO for 24/7.
    • Like x 2
  19. Kestral Committed Player

I agree with the white circles it seems more like a water aura to me.
    • Like x 3
  20. stärnbock Devoted Player

Xactly! sure, you can earn possibly all money needed ingame with selling other stuff...
    however, it is a huge time investment. more likely, ppl use other ways to get money...
    • Like x 2