Lady Blackhawk Hairstyle

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Skhylar, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Skhylar New Player

Hmm, I wonder why this awesome hairstyle isn't "wearable" for players. It looks pretty awesome :) kinda like a mix between one of the Bombshell styles and something modern

[IMG]

What do you guys think a male version of this would look like? The same? More like Granny Goodness' hair?
    • Like x 8
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'd love this hairstyle released for a females, I don't think it would register well onto a male toon. Well, unless you like your man a longhaired goldielock lol
  3. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Aww come on we had super heroes in the 60s too.. maybe its for that aging hippy super hero that battled evil between smoking pot and takin acid trips with Hedrix man.. COOL dude! LOL

Just add a mustache to the male version and your hero could be in any Cheech and Chong movie ever made. LOL

on a less goofy note.. WHY NOT? hey the Amazon hair styles we got a while back are available to both male of female. if I can have a hero with a pony tail half way down his back why can't i have one with THIS hair style ? :cool: ---( cool baby cool)
    • Like x 1
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

You actually sold this hairstyle for me by mentioning Cheech and Chong lmao
  5. Skhylar New Player

We'll probably be seeing lots of Thor "cosplayers" with that hairstyle on male toons
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

LOL glad I could do my part for God , Country and Tommy Chong!

[IMG] "Hey Man .. dave's not here man"

Oh wow I had not even thought about that yeah THAT hairstyle works of course he does have a new hair style now thanks to Jeff Goldblum and Stan Lee....

[IMG]"Please no don't cut my hair"

God i loved that movie Him and Mark Ruffalo had me laughing my ......... well not to get censored let's just say I laughed a lot and then.. my pants fell off LOL
  7. Kuno Loyal Player

Not sure its modelled as a full hairpiece, or is bald in the top of the head to avoid clipping issues with the cap.
    Either way I want this too. We need more long and big hairstyles for females.
  8. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

:D

[IMG]
    • Like x 5