Not happy with the removal of crafting from Starro

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Prime OG, Mar 16, 2018.

1. spack2k Steadfast Player

eh if the starro op items drop only from the loot boxes this means only members can finish the feats tied to the ring/belt & mask no?
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

Exactly! They can't blame it on the revamp this time.
    • Like x 1
  3. Dene Devoted Player

4. spack2k Steadfast Player

when they leaked on EU they were higher than the current IL 197 gear , more like IL 212 or so.
  5. Dene Devoted Player

Not sure - I am going by what I heard in live stream
  6. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I hope it's higher than 188, that's kind of ridiculous my lowest piece of gear is 195. How does that make sense lol.
  7. Sjs New Player

They were 222 when they messed up on the EU server
  8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I think the main issue with some of the newer crafting is the amount of items required to even craft ONE mod. good lord it was getting crazy even when all you needed was some exobytes, some simple and some complex materials. And then they started the whole MONTHLY content thing which meant as fast as you got new gear in many cases you were tossing it out. NOW we have players on these forums advising players to not even bother slotting mods until end game.. And a bunch more using nothing but alpha or betas because then they don't LOSE anything when they get rid of the old mod.

NOW.. add in this.. Yeah I managed to craft some OP gear during Starro last year. And then ... I got higher and higher CR gear from regular content and eventually even that OP gear was replaced. Kind of makes you wonder WHY did I bother? Okay not so much me but like i said we've had a pile of threads here about how annoying NOT confusing crafting is becoming. Just because a few people here Like it does not mean the majority of players do. They could be tracking to see who is crafting what and just realized they were pouring a lot of time and energy into something most of the player base is totally ignoring. Now consider the size of the dev team... Think they'd continue to assign people to come up with NEW crafting gear if like 80% of the player base could care less?

I kind of doubt it ONLY the devs know for sure LOL In April we could have 7 new crafted pieces of gear in celebration of Super Man's Birth day! Okay maybe one or two
  9. L T Devoted Player

Going back to just having the OP items drop is a truly terrible idea. It was absolutely awful when things dropped that way in the past. Hopefully if you have the plans and materials stored from last year you'll be able to craft an updated version.

Honestly I'd rather see new 20 piece collections than just go back to a pure RNG drop.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The new OP shoulders are from a collection.
  11. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

The Starro OP items will be level 188. they stated it in the livestream almost immediately after they started talking about them.
    • Like x 1
  12. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

[IMG]
    Ill kick his a$$!
  13. Kestral Committed Player

Seriously crafting the OP items was the most happy i've ever been in this game with obtaining OP styles.
    • Like x 1
  14. Dene Devoted Player

Yep.. so, my guess is most people will not even use them as gear. They are there for the feat aspect only.
    • Like x 1