League Hall and Lairs: sizes and floor plans

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Scarlet Morrigan, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Scarlet Morrigan Active Player

Am I the only one who would like to see a different floor plan for Lairs? Maybe something that only has 1 or 2 levels and not 3, and maybe somewhere in size between hideouts and lairs.

Also, not all leagues are huge so what about a smaller League Hall for the smaller leagues? Maybe they are not on the moon or under the sea but maybe the view out the windows is desert like Kanhdaq or tropical like Themyscira? Maybe the Statuaries are not as big and not as numerous.

Just some random thoughts I had
    • Like x 4
  2. Rylyn New Player

I like everything you just proposed. While I would like a larger lair and more layouts available, I also like the idea of smaller League Halls. Maybe as the league grows, so does the hall?
    • Like x 1
  3. Scarlet Morrigan Active Player

Scalable league halls - a perfect solution.
    Maybe a way to expand the dive base would be a good idea.
    • Like x 1
  4. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

League Halls should start out small, and you can expand it by spending prestige. More locations are a good idea too.
    • Like x 1
  5. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Maybe a Titans tower themed hall.
    I would love a partnership or squad system. Where me and my buddy or a group of four can have thier lairs combined. Each character has thier own room they have control of and they decorate themselves. Armouries for each member in the squad.
  6. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

You can pretty much already do this, with the friends list option and permissions. In your lair you provide permission to those on your friends list (and your league if you are in one) to enter your base, use amenities, and I think decorate it. There is a third option, but its been a while since I've played so I'm not clear on what the third option is. If decorating was an option, you would just need to come to an agreement between you and your friends on who gets what area, to decorate the chosen areas, and not mess with areas belonging to others.
  7. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

I know it'll never happen but ur not thinking big enough. Imagine each room/wing having ur own armouries colors and emblem on it. A shared area for amenities and MAYBE finally an interactive large table to sit around or a terminals we can sit at
  8. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Or even simpler . If me and my partner place our base in the same location. We are given an option to add a hallway that connects our bases
  9. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I know you've only been coming to the forums for a few months, but I have one question. Are you in a league, with a league hall yet? Cause everything you mentioned, is available in a League Hall. At least most of it. Tables can be placed if members donate them, but our toons can't sit at them.......yet.
  10. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

I've been playing this game since light powers I'm just more active player now. I'm in a active league or two. Even have my own 2 league hall I earned myself that I slowly hope to one day turn into an atlantean palace and a fortress of solitude. Most ppl I come across just prefer bases over the halls in part due the size. I just dream to one day be In a base like the Titans all have thier own quarters. Or have me and my family all have our armouries in base like the cw arrow lair
  11. AquiloFury Committed Player

I like this idea as well. I was just saying the other day how i would like to have a base layout similar to Ranx or Oa. I like the idea of having your base being one or two tiers, 9 times out of 10 I never make use of the third tier anyway.
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I like the idea also.
    The third tier on one of my bases is going unused and I'm working on just stacking all the unwanted decoration items on that third tier.
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Different layouts are great ideas. Of course then my next question would be whether they will give us another base? Or the ability to change the base style no-cost? Or would it be our responsibility to change the style and then completely redecorate it?
  14. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

I'm willing to pay for reskins of the dive base
  15. Soul ReaperX Well-Known Player

You guy's are trailing on thin ice when it comes to league halls. Especially when it comes to downsizing them. Players put countless hours in trying to earn prestige for them no matter how many members they have. Can you imagine the response when the smaller leagues go into their halls and find out it's smaller? Some prefer small leagues so tying the league hall size to the amount of players could be disastrous. You could cause another wave where players stop playing. It'll be another case of when the developers listen to the people on the forums except its not what the masses of players want. These players are the ones that DON'T have a forum account. So the dev's won't know until the damage is done and the game is exiled.

I WOULD like to see league halls have more than one floor tho. And of course, alternate locations is alway's welcomed. The freestanding walls look mighty stupid sitting there with a ceiling nothing could ever touch. it'd be nice for alternate layouts where the ceilings aren't so tall. The truth is, I don't think there's ANYTHING they could do to change the league halls. You have to remember that there is game content that takes place in the league halls.

As for the lair system. I don't think changing anything will have much consequences so I guess they're free game. I myself, don't really care for how the layouts of them is, I decorated mine in luxury and playhouse things and called it a day. I spend more time out and about the world. ;)