MATERIALS ON THE MARKETPLACE OMG OMG OMG

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Feb 21, 2018.

1. TRIXTA00001 Well-Known Player

I bought on a toon and although it says purchased in the MP it isn't in my inventory nor in redeem tab? Is this a bug?

Edit... nvm it was right at the bottom of the redeem list. My bad
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It is always the same.

People say they want items on the MP..... but if those items cost more then 99cents..... they will complain about it and swear to never buy those items ever.

When you mention they can wait for a 50% sale to buy the item cheaper..... they say they will not buy those items ever.... even if they are on sale.

It's never fails. The same pattern always repeat itself.

Maybe we should call it the Goundhog's Day phenomenon?? ;) ;)

And after that people wonder why we have Time Capsules. :p :D
    • Like x 3
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

That sounds like a bug. Can you try relogging? Are you able to claim on other characters?
    • Like x 1
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I can claim mine on every character, but they’re not fading out afterwards so I could claim duplicates ad infinitum if I wanted to. Not a big deal as they’re account bound rather than tradable, but thought you’d like to know :)
    • Like x 5
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks. This is a known issue. It shouldn't cause any real harm beyond needing to delete the extras you claimed.
    • Like x 10
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I assumed you knew the names of them already

Apologies
    • Like x 3
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

instant buy! best. deal. ever.
    • Like x 2
  8. L T Devoted Player

To me this is a no-brainer purchase. 3 cool material styles for all my toons for$20? I'd say "I'll take two" but I don't have to!
    • Like x 7
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I thought the reaction to the MP material pricing was more positive than negative. I know I'm going to be buying a pack. I think its just right.
    • Like x 3
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

One would think so, but the stream had some cheapscates spamming remarks about it, dropping their jaw at the 20 dollar-pricetag for 3 materials you can redeem across all other alts. To me it's a very good deal and i'll show my support toward MP cosmetics when next week's paycheck rolls in. :cool:
    • Like x 6
  11. Harlequin Devoted Player

/brohug
    • Like x 2
  12. The Anxient Loyal Player

Not sure what I will use these mats for but I bought it. It's a great deal and I'm all for supporting anything that isn't time capsules
    • Like x 9
  13. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Same.
    • Like x 3
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

On that we can agree.
    $20 for 3 materials on ALL characters??
    It is a good deal.

Especially as you know for someone like me with "100 Ats" ;) ;)

Sadly...... many don't feel that way.
    Tooooo many DCUO players will complain if anything on the MP is priced higher the $1.

That is sad... but it is what it is. :(
    • Like x 4
  15. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

SNEAKY DEVS!!!!

Making GOLD, SILVER, AND BRONZE materials when the Winter Olympics are on!!! Now we can all medal!!!

Well played, team, well played.
    • Like x 7
  16. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Daybreak makes gold material available on Anthony Daniel's (C3PO) birthday... coincidence? :eek:

$20 for 3 materials is pretty good, but it's the account wide bit that really sells it.
    Hopefully their are more material bundles in the works.
    • Like x 3
  17. inferno Loyal Player

Easy buy for me once they said it was account bound. Nice decision, DEVS!!
    • Like x 2
  18. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

It does seem expensive. But when you factor in how much most people spend on stabilizers and whatever else to get the other mats, it's actually not too bad. The only real difference is the ones in the TC's at least gave us feats. In reality they are all probably overpriced imo. But I'll still keep playing and throwing money at the game like most players lol.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Wait, really?
    • Like x 8
  20. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Yep.

Anthony Daniels (born 21 February 1946) is an English actor and mime artist. He is best known for playing C-3PO in the Star Wars film series.

From wiki

There's no mistakes, only happy accidents. :)
    • Like x 5