Dear Megzila: Some suggestions for the episode of Aquaman

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SparkmanX, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

I doubt it, but it would be beyond awesome if we could. It would be nice if we got to the point where we got a full Atlantis open-world with new race-feats where you enter in swimming-mode or at the very least a daily mission that includes swimming.
    • Like x 1
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Have to agree with Draconiano..... Deluge is due some time in March. There are 8 days left in February nit that we should expect it on MARCH 1st.. some on the thing isn't even on test yet .. still by now they are fine tuning things NOT sitting with a paper and pencil drawing up idea they might like to do.

At this point the styles have already been picked and for all we know finalized.. no clue what they work on first and what goes last but the meetings where they discuss what will be included are long done and the team is coding and animating and ?? what ever else to make them a reality.
  3. Proxystar #Perception

I'm hoping they'll go back to female specific styles and male ones.

Mera for females. Wink wink
    • Like x 2
  4. velvetsanity Loyal Player

As in, male version of an outfit is based on Arthur and female version is based on Mera? Would be perfect :)

We’ll see soon enough :)
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Correct yea I want it gender specific like heart of the predator.
  6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Ahh. I was thinking more like having a style be available to both, but with separate original designs for each. With my Arthur/Mera example, it could be that both genders are listed under the style name ‘sea ruler’ or something like that, but the male version is distinctly based on Arthur and the female version is very very obviously based on Mera instead of being ‘Arthur fitted to a female body’. :)
    (They could have done this with Heart of the Predator and had the male version be based on John Stewart’s Star Sapphire uniform)
    • Like x 1
  7. Proxystar #Perception

That works too. In fact I think Noble warrior is an example already like that.
    • Like x 1
  8. Dene Devoted Player

Ironically, a lot of Aquaman iconic stylers use the noble warrior chest for Aquaman lol

9. Megzilla Developer

[IMG]
    Me watching y'all trying to guess whats comin :D
    • Like x 8
  10. Shark Dental Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Us trying to trick you into giving away spoilers...;)
    • Like x 6
  11. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Ursula style confirmed!
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

My water-toon, thinking about the style-possibilities:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Kuno Loyal Player

I hope those female/femenine styles are coming out nicely.
    Are we going to get some hair update soon?
    And new weapon sets? Its been ages since we had a new set of weapons I really miss having those. It could be inspired by the same style of the gear in vendor.
  14. Mermaid Dedicated Player

As a huge Mera fan, I cannot wait to rock her garments! But we also need new hair to go with them... and a new trident.
    • Like x 1
  15. L T Devoted Player

Sorry.. But according to the original post... Um.. The "simple" style should be basically naked but holding a book??? Is the image not-quite disp!saying right for me??
  16. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Image is from Disney’s Atlantis. She’s wearing a bikini top (hidden by the book)
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If it isn't upcoming or on the list yet, Sea King style or Aquaman's harpoon/hook hand style
    [IMG]