The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You look very familiar sir...
    • Like x 1
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

He still look magnificent!
    • Like x 1
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Looks great!

The one downfall of using the Shim'Tar suit on my Cupid character is that she uses one of the Sprite body types, and the Shim'Tar gloves and boots just end up looking a little too bulky on her.
    • Like x 1
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

The seasons of Insanity

Valentine's
    [IMG]

St. Patrick's
    [IMG]

Patriotic (Memorial through Labor day)
    [IMG]

Halloween
    [IMG]

Christmas
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

That’s a really great looking toon !
    • Like x 1
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

A quick try,and i do mean quick since servers were shutting down in 3 minutes :p Tried to make a dc character called ametyst.I'll tweak her style som more later :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Megzilla Developer

Yay! :D
    • Like x 2
  8. Megzilla Developer

Pretty!!
    • Like x 3
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Great job! I still wish we had a proper Flash Hand Style that looked even closer, though.
    There is, however, a better Waist Style for that outfit. Avatar Infiltrator looks even closer, if you can manage to obtain it for him:

[IMG]

And I feel like there was even one more option that other speedster players had used, but I'm drawing a blank on it at the moment.
    • Like x 4
  10. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. GL4ever Well-Known Player

I keep forgetting about that one! May have to see if I already have it, or find it. I have used Demonic in the past, but that was just until I could get Speed Force. What I really need is style unlock so I could get the villain Reverse waist style, but ya work with what ya got :)

I agree with you about the hand style. It's really the one last thing I need to get it just right.
    • Like x 2
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Also if you get the golden material applied to Avatar Infiltrator belt it looks even better :)
    • Like x 2
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

A bit style updates

Golden zoom
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Trided the silver material on the belt,back,shoulders and head for my owl man style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

my ametyst camouflage style :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  15. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Bronze Age

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  16. Megzilla Developer

You guys are rocking these new materials!!
    • Like x 3
  17. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

These new metal materials are too dark they should at least match up with the metal look of the survival mode metal colors.
    • Like x 3
  18. Zneeak Devoted Player

Not even going to act surprised that you got your hands on these this quickly. :p Thumbs up on the amethyst, that material look so much better having control of the colors. Good usage of the MP-mats aswell, i'll definately throw 20 dollars down for those next week.
    • Like x 3
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Ooohhhh weeeeee....Golden Zoom is fresh to death in gold. Well done, well done!!!!
    • Like x 1
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Ok....Liquid Material looking pretty decent here....way better than the livestream.
    • Like x 2