The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

A slight tweak on my Electric Cupid's Star Sapphire look.

[IMG]

She was using the Amethyst Mist aura on this look, but since I have her using Red Energy weapons on this look (love can turn to rage pretty quick LOL) I figured the Shimmering Amity aura would work well.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

My water toon is ready for Deluge and hopefully a variety of new atlantean styles and base-items!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That sword is awesome with a side of awesome sauce! What's the Weapon Style name of that one?
    • Like x 2
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

...And a few pics of my Water Construct-armory:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  5. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  6. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Okay so, at 551 pages in, I'm not sure if I've done this one or not (and kinda too lazy to look LOL), so here it is: my John Wesley Shipp 1990 Flash
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 7
  7. Quintus Adrien Well-Known Player

A few Amazon/Wonder Woman inspired looks I've been using for awhile. I really wish the braid hair style didn't clip with trench coats, but I'll take it.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

I took my Hunter of the wild-style that I posted a little while back and adapted it on my female toon. I'm happy with the results.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Still my favorite flash costume:) I wonder what color code he has for the red.
    • Like x 1
  10. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Yeah, I loved that show. Even with (or possibly because of) all its cheesy goodness. No idea on the color code. Every time I try to get a code, something goes wrong when i input it in-game and it doesn't turn out right. I just play around until it looks roughly right.
    • Like x 1
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Since the cosmic skin is my toons trademark, I tried to keep it while trying to have a demon look, hope it worked :p

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Dark flame aura is by far my favorite one, more like it please!
    (also kind of hard to see the demon tail here)
    • Like x 8
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

I hate the sudden ninja-change that happened for no reason explained to that Dark flame aura. It looked great before that. :(
    • Like x 1
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

cool :) looks like a void demon :)
    • Like x 1
  14. UrsaMagnus New Player

Here's my character Steel Wolf (Or "SteelW0lf" as he's named in the game. Apparently the correct spelling isn't available.)

[IMG]

Steel Wolf is based on a character I created WAY back in 1986 (yes, I'm old). And given what's available in the game engine, this is as close as I could get his design to how he actually appears in print media. He's appeared in several comic series, and is due for a book of his own as soon as I'm able to get the $$ I need to pay the artists. XD

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  15. High Troller Loyal Player

Try this code for 8C53C6.
  16. Twilight-Man Well-Known Player

So wait a minute, you are the actual creator? I wonder if the name was blocked from character creation BECAUSE of your character and possible legal issues or if it was a different character that motivated the censorship.

Either way nice job man, I know a few artists and writers and I've seen its easier to produce a book than to get it published and distributed. Well...it was before social media blew up anyway. lot of easy advertising and money through SM.
  17. UrsaMagnus New Player

Thanks. I'm pleased with the appearances he's made to date in some comic series. He's appeared in SUPERIORS and VIXENS by Clint Hilinski, and most recently an issue of STRAY by Vito Delsante. Prior to that, he's been in my own books, THE OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE DEVIATION NATION, and his own self-titled issue #0 (where I repurposed the above cover).

He's so obscure that I wouldn't think there'd be any concern over conflict, but you never know. I've always just operated under the assumption that somebody got to the name before I did. DCUO has been around for so long that it seems like darn near every name has been taken.
    • Like x 2
  18. Megzilla Developer

Yay I love seeing people wear the Shim'Tar gear :)
    • Like x 3
  19. Eve YouTuber

The legs and belt are my favorite part of the Shim'Tar gear. it looks great.
    • Like x 1
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Seneca Spirit rocks it all the time (and the Wings of Spirit Sin);)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8