Catalysts not dropping

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by 9001BPM, Feb 15, 2018.

1. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I'm talking about giving from a PC player to a PC player via the league bank. Not possible. I don't care if they are restricted in the league bank by platform; I'd just like to be able to store and share them in the league bank.
    • Like x 1
  2. loganbach New Player

Not trying to be unreasonable, but that has nothing to do with the catalysts dropping or not dropping. Create a different thread for your topic.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ully Committed Player

Are there any updates as to when the catalysts will be fixed?
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These will drop correctly, starting after restarts/our hotfix tomorrow morning.
    • Like x 3
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What was preventing them? Just curious.
  6. loganbach New Player

Thank you for the update.
  7. The Game Well-Known Player

I didn't get a catalyst from Oly either yet I'm locked from it. Toon name TheSynGame
  8. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Are you loot locked on the catalyst, or just everything else? You are only loot locked from things you have completed, at least usually. So if you only defeat the 1st boss in an instance, you would only be loot locked from that boss and be able to get loot from the remaining bosses if you run it again.
  9. The Game Well-Known Player

um...of course I did the whole instance lol..

10. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Did you do the instance before it was fixed on Saturday at server restart (4am PT you there US server)? If you did, you would be possibly be loot locked from the bosses but not the catalyst. Check your loot lockout, you should see 3 or 4 things you are loot locked from. It would look something like this:

The Game is loot locked from first boss

The Game is loot locked from second boss

The Game is loot locked from final boss

The game is loot locked from catalyst

The last one is the what I'm asking you to check on. If it doesn't show up in your loot lockout, you can run the instance again and get the catalyst when you finish. You won't get loot from the boss drops though. So no gear or marks.
  11. The Game Well-Known Player

Bruh I wouldn't be on here asking Mepps to give me the catalyst that I didn't get for finishing Oly....
  12. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Some people are completely oblivious to how loot lockouts work. For example, they will run a lower tier raids one week (which gives you a monthly reward box), then think they won't get anything the rest of the month. I don't know you, but I know that issues like that pop up every now and then. That's why I asked you to check to see if you were actually loot locked from the catalyst.

If you are loot locked from the catalyst, was your inventory full when you finished the mission? That's another possible/common reason for not getting something. If you don't have room in your inventory, you can't get rewards, the reward bubble will just be sitting next to your character on screen. You may not have noticed it and left the instance before the catalyst entered your inventory.

If it's neither of these, then yes there was a bug it would be a good idea to provide as much detail as possible (character, server, platform, approximate time and date you finished the instance). That way the Devs have the info they need to track down the issue.