Iconic power : word of power...

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by AKXC, Feb 19, 2018.

1. AKXC Well-Known Player

Why does it heal you and give your group power over time? I feel like this power could be used if it was a damage over time and damage. Or maybe keep heal and add a dot, it just seems odd for what it does now. This power makes no sense for a support role and idk why it has the traits of one but if it had dps traits it might get used. I'd love to have my electric char use this but it's not meant for dps :/
  2. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Have you tried it? It does do damage, or it used to. Prior to the revamp, it was the best power back SC for PvP. It not only gave back health and power, but it also did a nice big hit.
  3. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

It used to be a staple for controllers, especially those power types that didn't have a group shield\auto recharge group shield... HL was like that, munitions as well I believe, but don't quote me on that one, I haven't played munitions.
  4. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Because that's how its been. Its one support move out of how many dps moves? You really need to take that too?
    • Like x 2
  5. Dene Devoted Player

That used to be the go to for controller mental players.. oh the memories.. I would use bastion (when it was just a shield) and get roasted by team mates
    • Like x 1