I need help

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Dene Devoted Player

From those boxes, Highest is 8.3 - so may as well do it now :)
    • Like x 1
  2. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Ok, thanks. Next time I’m able to get in game (probably tomorrow...about to watch Gotham by Gaslight :D)

OMG! Just opened the case, and the disc is SEE-THROUGH! That is NEAT!
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I have top men hacking your account to power level it as we speak.
    • Like x 2
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

Nah all we do anymore is help you guys save the world.
    • Like x 4
  5. velvetsanity Loyal Player

And then you stab us in the back and try to take it over
    • Like x 1
  6. Skandov Well-Known Player

Yep. Then I'm out.
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Well I mean, we kind of did just get a much needed scoreboard revamp and an inventory auto sort feature right after the ps3 got dumped, both very awesome QoL improvements, gotta give credit where it's due. It took years of begging and scoreboard removal threads for them to finally touch it.
    • Like x 2
  8. Unida Dedicated Player

man those screenshots make me sadbear that people now call that busy.
    • Like x 2
  9. Skandov Well-Known Player

Which shouldnt be nessesary. Pretty much any other mmo has auto sort as soon as the game released. It's a standard but it took them years to make it...
  10. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

You're petty af, but that's why I like you :p
  11. kingmasternova Loyal Player

That's just people who pvp that doesn't show how must people are playing this game in general.
    If they made everybody a lot to have 1 character only then we can find out how must people plays the game.
  12. velvetsanity Loyal Player

And you managed to get away with all the money, too!
  13. Skandov Well-Known Player

Heck yeah. Time to play some high quality mmos, where it's worth investing! :)
  14. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

I go to the places in your pics holding a big sign:

-----------------------------------------
    DCUO
    THE END IS NIGH!!

(send me all your stuff)
    -----------------------------------------

:D
    • Like x 1
  15. RLManuel Committed Player

There’s always people in the Hall of Doom but que times are still horrible to nonexistent and LFG barely moves....

And there’s always people infront of little Bohemia but they mostly stand there have costume contest or duel(same in the central hub)...

It’s not dead or alive just the same... que times still suck a$$.
  16. gameaddict Level 30

For context sake, i myself don't believe the game is gonna die out anytime soon (with or without the PS3), saying that though, how many of those people just standing around are actual active players? I know you're on the US server, so things might be a bit different there, but a fair amount (to say the least) of people hanging around at the social spots on the EU side of things are role players, people just chatting, etc.

As a example, the villain EU side is pretty desolate at times (really worsened over the last year or so), but you'll still have some cliques of people standing around, chatting, etc., it does not mean the queue times get any quicker and LFG gets more active with people just standing around.

As a joke i call it a success (gave me a good chuckle), but if you're actually trying to make a serious point with this, than i would say some screenshots of normal sized groups of people just standing around is not the way to go.

TL;DR: What RLManual said. :D
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Que times sucked long before the ps3 got removed. Point was to show people that cutting ties with it had virtually no impact on the game population like many believe it would
    • Like x 1
  18. gameaddict Level 30

Yeah, my view on the PS3 has always been that loads of the complaints were just from the vocal minority. I find it very hard to believe that DBG would kick out a portion of the user base if they truly consisted 50% (or a similar number) of the user base like some people were saying.
    • Like x 1
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Ps4 was 50% of the console population back in June, 2014. I forgot the exact post that showed it, believe it was something from SOE live, but that was almost 4 years ago. I'd imagine it was at least 90% by 2017.
    • Like x 1
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Several things going on...lots of people (like myself) either do the 303 etc by ourselves OR have given them up on most toons...so we only team up for bounties. Then there's how many raids & alerts in the game??? You have some people queued, others trying to form groups, some people have LFG off, and others are AFK. It's a hot mess out there. Then of course people played the crap out of the raids the first month, and most others were done a month later....they've probably taken a break to play other games. And others still have taken a break to run all their toons in the seasonal (those theater base items are pretty rad). And I guess PS3 may have impacted queue times as well.

It's the combination of many factors making this a very slow time in the game. The only reason it was more active this time last year was because of the very high prices for the AF3 Gear and OP items. Only the super die-hard re-players were done by this point.
    • Like x 1