The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Eve YouTuber

My Valentines Day look.
    Little background story:
    Inmate of Arkham Asylum who escaped. She thinks she's "Aphrodite",
    And want to spread love around Gotham City, with love bombs and lots of
    sticky popcorn! ;)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Plot hole: If shes insane and throws only love bombs and popcorn wth was she put in Arkham? Its for the CRIMINALLY insane. Maybe she just needed to be in a reg asylum?

I guess ppl dont realize that Arkham is meant to be a jail/ asylum for the worst of the worst who also have the most complex/or worst mental conditions. Not meant for the old guy who thinks hes superman....
    • Like x 1
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Maybe it wasn't normal popcorn. Maybe it was...popcorn of DOOOOOOOM!
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

Those love bombs kills people! She is criminally insane. ;)
  6. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Eh, luck of the draw man!
    My speedster got it just like that from Ulgo the one time I sent him through.
    on the other hand, it seems that everyone in my roster has gotten the Zoom shirt from the vault
    (in some cases, repeatedly)
    and yet, in all this time SPEED AVATAR hasn't gotten it once!
    (Granted that doesn't matter as much since we got the Flash Emblem last year and I can make my own....)

For me, It was just really cool that the Seraph belt dropped and I was able to complete those two Heavenly armor style sets within a day.
  7. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Oh she looks so beautiful tell me what was the color code you used to get this Star Sapphire Violet?
    • Like x 1
  8. High Troller Loyal Player

I didn't think the outfit was going to get attention in this large thread. I'll look it up tonight. I used screenshots from Carol and crew inside that instance and used a website to pick a few of the codes. I'll check for you tonight.
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

While we're on the subject of Valentine's Event Outfits...

Here now is the Merc With the Mouth from DC's Marvelous Competition, showing off his brand new Marvelous Universe (that IS what the "MU" stands for, after all! ;)) Letterman Jacket, which he's even had customized with his own personal Emblem (although the overseas factory left out the eyes, and on the back, even the black semi-circles, 'cuz they just weren't paying enough attention! And then they put this weird gear/sprocket thing around the outside of it! But hey, it's all good, it's still a cool looking jacket! :cool:

[IMG]

[IMG]

The Emblem should look like this...
    [IMG]

...or even like this...
    [IMG]

...but I guess you just can't get good help in overseas sweatshops anymore! :p
    • Like x 3
  10. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

It was sticky popcorn...no one elaborated on HOW it got sticky...
    • Like x 1
  11. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

That's beautiful!
    • Like x 1
  12. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

been doing a couple of Overwatch stuffs

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Very god work overall. This last one is my favorite. :)
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

After claiming my Flash Appreciation gift today (thanks guys), I decided to use a couple of the enhanced pieces (I love stuff that glows as you can tell ;):D). So here's my updated Blue Sparkster look.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. BƖack Dedicated Player

Nicely done this aura match ideally, good job man.
    • Like x 1
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I got lucky that I was able to get the last two collection pieces of the Azure Mist Aura before the Anniversary event went away. Thanks.
  17. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Could you let me know also? I can never get it just right. Unless you meant you would post it here, then I'll just look LOL! :D
  18. BƖack Dedicated Player

Definetely these difficulties was worth it, effects are amazing. Gz!
    • Like x 1
  19. Dene Devoted Player

Great Job!!

The textures and changes done to the 2018 are soooo coool!
    • Like x 1
  20. 0riginal R0CKET Active Player

nice work