Top 5 Best Powers?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Galito10, Jan 31, 2018.

1. bmce84 Loyal Player

Hey quick question, I haven’t really followed anything on the game in nearly a year so I’m not too informed into changes after stats, from time to time I come here just to see if anything significant changed, anyway I’m noticing Light isn’t mentioned by anyone, is the power still good or not anymore?
  2. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

I know of a few really good DPS's with HL. It's all how you make it and how you play it. Alot of factors ride on player skill...not just 1 Loadout and you're OP.
  3. bmce84 Loyal Player

Not really an answer but thanks anyway.
  4. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Kinda is my answer. People make the power good. HL is great....in the right hands. That's the beauty of Stats Revamp.
    • Like x 1
  5. Tilz Loyal Player

Haven't played it myself, but I know some HL players. It does good on adds when you go melee and it's a beast on singletarget.
    Uses some chunk of mana, but can fall back on lower dps rotation for better power management.
    I think HL has a nice spot, but too strong, not weak. :) (like it should be)
  6. Mazahs Loyal Player

Melee its above avg with low power usage. Behind Rage (which is top melee) and just a hair behind gadgets. 8.5 out of 10

Range Single Target # 1 spot. However it is SUPER SUPER power hungry. Without this loadout its a 7 out of 10.

Range Multi target is above average, but pretty power hungry. 7 out of 10.

All in all I can and have been top dog or very close in many runs. You will lose to a Rage or Gadget DPS who knows their stuff (by a good margin) But overall its a high 2nd level dps. You will have to move in and out of melee to range quite a bit and clip hard (old school) You will also require dual armory but overall solid power
  7. bmce84 Loyal Player

Is it still viable to have a melee/range rotation on the same loadout or better to just have one for each?
  8. Mazahs Loyal Player

You can have both, but you sacrifice your best single target loadout for bosses
  9. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

the top powers are earth and rage with all other powers powers falling behind those two by a wide margin. when you have skilled players using different powers they can all compete as long as there is no skilled rage or earth user.
  10. Not_Vile New Player

Was wondering if anyone could give me some tips in here. Been a while since I played and just returned. I was Sorcery when I got back on, but it felt underwhelming, so I looked on here and saw Gadgets was good, and I used to love Gadgets so I switched to it, now my problem is, I'm putting out less damage than I did with Sorcery, is Sorcery better or am I just bad with Gadgets? Any suggestions or tips would be great.
  11. Tilz Loyal Player

I haven't seen many sorcery players, because the recent buff hasn't been to long on the server. I think sorcery is solid, but I guess gadget is better. Gadget overall is a really strong and solid power.
    Maybe you should out the Gadget Guide (Penryn) for more info.
    Revamp happened and the old AM days are over
  12. bmce84 Loyal Player

I can manage since I had 4 armories and the PvP build is never gonna be used anyway so I can have a Single-group-Controll-range/melee build. I’m just checking how things are going as I’m thinking of coming back after a year out.
    • Like x 1
  13. Xibo Loyal Player

In order....

Munitions
    Earth
    Rage
    Gadgets
    Ice
  14. Mazahs Loyal Player

Yep
  15. Not_Vile New Player

I posted in there, I appreciate the response.
  16. DaveFelterbush Active Player

who are you going against? XD
    • Like x 1
  17. NASTYDCGOD New Player

USPS Hero side
  18. DaveFelterbush Active Player

ahhh theres the problem XD.
  19. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

Cause I spits hot fire! Lol
    • Like x 2
  20. Roocck Committed Player

Rage-OP