My Earth DPS Loadout

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Oblivion Rage, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Oblivion Rage New Player

Not sure if anyone is interested, but if you're an earth DPS and want to try my loadout give it a go! I'm still low CR and SP but i top DPS players far above me and try my best! Hope you guys enjoy.

2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Why is this in the funhouse?
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Cause he said loadout for earth dps, lol. Square, square, square, square, square, and square.

This here is my OP earth dps loadout. Just need to find some horrible techno music and make a video. ;)
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Lol true, that's not really techno music though, it's blend between EDM and dubstep.
  5. Oblivion Rage New Player

Any criticism you might have is appreciated, but i couldn't care less about your taste in music. ;)
  6. Oblivion Rage New Player

How is my content any different from the content you link in your forum signature? :p Besides the terrible mic.
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I don't have dubstep blasting ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. Oblivion Rage New Player

Well you can turn it down, and if you continue into the video (As the beginning of the video was just a demonstration), you'd find that it isn't blasting and goes into the background while i talk about the build itself.
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I was joking by the way, lol
  10. Oblivion Rage New Player

I'm used to a bunch of trolls, so i thought i'd explain everything just incase anyone looking at this forum post would be obvious to anything whatsoever. I made sure to explain everything as best as i could, since most of the people joining DCUO within the last 3-4 years wouldn't know much about what we used to do to get damage out.