Source the Sourced Collection

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by JohnnyMagic, Jan 22, 2018.

1. JohnnyMagic Well-Known Player

I have only half of this collection. Completed the feat relentless victory. Is the only way to get the new god aura feat you have to use replay badges for the centennial collapse event for this collection? The collections on the broker are way $$$$ expensive.
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

It depends which pieces you're looking for, as the collection is spread out across the entire event. I'm struggling to finish this one, too.
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

Alts are your friend.
    • Like x 6
  4. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

This has been good to me. The rare collection dropped early, sold for 14m, bought another for 3m to complete & it dropped again today from the solo mission. So 2 rares drops from running 4 toons
    • Like x 1
  5. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Atls help out a ton I finished mines that way.
    • Like x 1
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You can also get them from running the daily solo. I just got Apokoliptian Angler this morning after running that solo and opening the box. If you have any alts (even if they're low levels), i'd suggest running them through the daily.
  7. Fed up player #10 Well-Known Player

It took me until yesterday to finish this one. I was running Alts through the daily missions and haven't reset once. Not the best drop rates but they do drop.
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i got this done on my main. there are way too many collections atm to be able to keep track of them easily. i forget all the names to these pieces. ended up scoring one from this set a few days ago my main had but alt #1 didn't. normally i'd feed it to alt #1 (i like keeping her as close behind my main as i can). checked the broker. weren't any listed. i had the only one in all the land. listed it for ten mil and it sold in 3 seconds.

gave someone a deal.

wish i could remember the name of it to be on the lookout for another one.

these are the kind of things that should be on sale at the vendor for an appropriate amount of marks.
    • Like x 1
  9. farm3rb0b Committed Player

I haven't had to look at the broker for any of these yet. I'm at 11/12, but I would say the majority of my drops have been out of the daily indoors instance while the Centennial Collapse event has netted me very few beneficial drops. Are you running the daily missions...daily?
    • Like x 1
  10. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

Ran the weekly and daily solo instance daily on 3 toons, still had to buy 3 of the pieces from the broker (angler most expensive). The grind and drop rates for this isn't as bad as Riddled with Crime though (the worst drop rates for me in my DCUO history).
  11. breakparallel New Player

I got pretty lucky with my alts and am only missing one piece that isn’t too expensive on broker. Honestly I think the Relics of Blue Hope collections are way worse. I’ve gotten one, maybe two across all 6 of my characters. Last year I almost completed the whole thing. Guess I’ll have to go to broker for this one after all
    • Like x 1
  12. JohnnyMagic Well-Known Player

Yes I have run them daily. Not any alts though. Ran some alts last night on the centennial with no luck.
  13. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

As of about 2 or 3 days ago I'm seeing the collection drop less. This in reference to running 17 different characters through it daily. Feels for me like something changed.
  14. El Presidente Well-Known Player

I've been running my main and an alt through all the dailies and weeklies from the start and I've been stuck on 11/12 for a while now. Just can't get that angler piece to drop.
  15. JohnnyMagic Well-Known Player

17? No Lifer maybe? LOL
  16. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Haha, I see you Johnny.

I see you...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. EP Ice Loyal Player

After reading this post, I looked at which ones I was missing and I was only missing two. I bought them off of the broker for fairly cheap (under $10 million) and completed the collection. The funny thing is after I completed it, one of the pieces I bought dropped for me. I just put it on the broker to see if it sells.
    • Like x 1
  18. Darth Loyal Player

Depending on how bad you want to complete it, I would suggest making as many alts as possible, getting them to lvl 10 and running the solo daily and raid weekly (this week and "next week").

I've ran all the event stuff on 3 toons since it started this year and I've completed the collection on 2 of them. That being said, I have bought some from the broker but I've spent under 5 mil and I've seen all of them drop for me at least once.
    • Like x 1