Centennial Collapse in 5min

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kestral, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Kestral Committed Player

So we are passed the halfway point in this seasonal. Has anyone managed to get the 5min feat in this raid yet? Or is it as impossible as last year since the talking between Oracle and Calculator counted for part of that time last year for sure?
    • Like x 1
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Even I got it this year so it can’t be that hard :)
    • Like x 2
  3. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

Came close last night but no feat prize yet :(
  4. Darth Loyal Player

I've done it about a half dozen times so far. If everyone has a couple dozen qwa-bombs the feat is as good as done. Just make sure everyone is spaced out evenly around Anti-Monitor on the Shadow Demon phase and you can knock out 3 feats in one shot.
    • Like x 3
  5. Kestral Committed Player

Yeah that was my method last year too. I've got a few strategies to go for when I build my group this weekend for this. 95% of the dmg is done with qwa bombs for all but the boss, keep debuffs on the boss and anything else you can, everyone have orbitals and pets/backup for the boss...etc

It's just last year was hell trying to get this with the same methods in an experienced group going in a dozen times in a row trying to get it right the best we managed was 5:10 and pretty much had to give up since the intro talking counted as part of the time limit and took up what 30-45sec? and counted against the time we had to complete the feat.
  6. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I got it this year, and the intro dialogue doesn’t count toward the 5 mins, just as others as said cordnation and lots of qwa bombs are important, I joined a group that formed it on lfg
    • Like x 3
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I don’t think it does anymore. I recorded my successful run and the time on the scoreboard was 6:01.
    • Like x 1
  8. Tilz Loyal Player

Did it with a random lfg group.
    Spread out
    Spam bombs
    Someone spams shields for immunity
    The damage on the biss has to be on point.
    • Like x 3
  9. Darth Loyal Player

I was on a break and missed it last year but from what I've been told, the run has been nerfed into the ground. A key difference being that Anti-Monitor does not regain health after the Shadow Demon phase. Also, the cut scenes are no longer counted for the time so you have until the clock hits about 6:30 or so, assuming you start immediately. Burn hard and have fun.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mazahs Loyal Player

I posted something earlier on this but here's the recap
    Everyone should have at least 40 bombs
    Group make up 1 tank (no healer) optional troller everyone else dps (have 1 dps who can tank if you want all the feats.)

As a group go hit the shards first unload bombs and 1 orbital on each
    When Anti-monitor phase burn baby burn
    When shadow demon appear position tanks slightly away from him on both sides , split group in 1/2 and bombs away. Seriously each bomb takes lime 40% of an adds health.
    Once monitor is back up (2nd tank goes back to DPS) and burn away with everything you got.

So far I've taken about 8 groups thru it like this and we've gotten all the feats almoat every time.
    • Like x 3
  11. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

here ya go more direct than the average style video from certain members
  12. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I Got it this Year..Easy Peasy..Helped Several Others get it. Simple Routine
    Split Group into 2 Groups 1/2 go Right 1/2 go left
    Celes Healer is Best but not required
    NO TROLL, NO TANK
    Everyone MUST Use the Bombs & Shields EVERY TIME they are off cooldown.
    Each Person in Each Group Uses 1 Orbital on Each of the Rock Shards. ONLY 1 Orbital Per Shard.
    Once Shards are Done 2 Orbitals Should be Avail again. Launch Everything on the Boss. Orbitals Bombs Some powers if you can get it off
    Spread Out Evenly And Kill the Shadows Fast 2 Bombs per should do it.
    Back to Boss Same as B4 Orbitals And Even the Kitchen Sink. Poof 5 Min Feat Accomplished.
    The Chatter for the first 1min Does NOT Count.

They Key here is The Bombs and Shields. Never stop spamming them no matter what. IF Someone Dies DO Not Rez they will respawn and get back in faster no loss of Dmg
    • Like x 3
  13. Kestral Committed Player

Cool thanks for the advice guys.
    • Like x 1
  14. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Everyone has a Slightly diff Approach but they are All Mainly the Same idea
    • Like x 1
  15. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Yep, bombs, bombs, and more bombs.
    • Like x 3
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We got it several times over this year.
  17. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I think a lot of the players do not realize what the bombs & breakouts are for. They do not take the few seconds to read the information on the bombs & breakouts. Then when you try to have a chat before you start to get squared away it's crickets. That's is why players are having issues.
    • Like x 2
  18. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

where are you people at when im playing these things, i still need the feat. I PUG everything.
    • Like x 1
  19. minuteofdecay Committed Player

I also missed it, do you have a group already for this or can I join you?
  20. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

/LFG

inv for time dilation group on CC