Missing legendary!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DaPhun48, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Is it because I'm bald & I knob a lot or do I like knobbing bald people? I could tell you but that'd be no fun.

Would this be a good time to link the League recruitment thread?
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The Amanita/The Swietenia/The Atropa/The Dionaea, in case Fatal’s right :p
  3. TRIXTA00001 Well-Known Player

Character: Jt1
    Faction: hero
    Server: EU PS4

Thanks for the response mepps.
    Ermmmmmm before I realised it was a bug I tried to renew legendary subscription... I was charged but then realised it was a bug. Will I have to submit a ticket for reimbursement mepps?
  4. nawanda Loyal Player

EUPS

Captain Knobwash

I like a clean helmet.
    • Like x 2
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for the character information. We are resolving the problem.
    • Like x 5
  6. john evans New Player

my membership is down lol EU PS4
  7. KT Kristian New Player

TeamFreeWill EUPS
  8. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Any approximate timeframe?
  9. john evans New Player

Johnny Papito EU PS4
  10. Mazahs Loyal Player

Anyone want to place odds on DBG refunding those that early renewed due to this new bug?
    I'll go ahead and say NOPE they will just charge it and say " we've applied to your next month/3month membership"

Seriously devs...fix your stuff!
    • Like x 1
  11. Bilal New Player

Name: Claya
    SERVER: EUROPE PS4
  12. Bilal New Player

Pls Hurry up. Need to do the dailies or i cant make all feats before server down
    • Like x 2
  13. Fleetstdemon Active Player

Both me and my friend have missing legendary. I can't even log in as i am being told to delete characters. I have around 26 characters, many full of items. There ain't no way i'm deleting them.

My Character: Zandros Zeus Server: EUPS4

Friend's Character: xMrs Zeusx Server: EUPS4

And no, we're not married xd.

Any timeline for a fix? Or temporary remedy?
  14. juankilicitano New Player

Diijjin UE PS4
  15. Fleetstdemon Active Player

Aaannd i realise too late others had already tried the renew early thing. :(
  16. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

Please can we have an update on progress,its been well over an hour since you told us you were resolving the problem and we are still unable to get into game,do you have any idea how much longer please Mepps or any other info on our missing Memberships ? I think a lot of us in the EU are concerned we wont have time to do all our dailies and the event today :(
  17. Sjs New Player

Didn't realise it was a problem.. I repurchased mine thinking the money didn't go out of my account! Been waiting an hour.

LT Daine
    EUPS4
  18. Fleetstdemon Active Player

I just discovered that i actually paid twice to renew early and didn't get membership. I tried the 1st time, checked game, no legendary.

So i checked the account i expected the cash to be deducted from , it was still there. Not knowing wth was going on, i did it again, realizing too late that i had accidentally used the secondry card on my account the 1st time then the default card. Damn it!!!
  19. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

So are ppl getting refunds/discounts for the time they paid for legendary but did not have it?
  20. useless Well-Known Player

just broadcasted: Hello!Weare still working to resolve the missing membership benefits for certain players .Thank you for your patience.