Solo Queue - You will enter the instance when all players are ready

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Giga Vamm, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

I'm queuing for a solo and being told after I accept that I will enter the instance once all players are ready. I thought I was ready, but I guess not?
    • Like x 1
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

The Game knows better about you
    • Like x 3
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

The wait time is the server reserving an instance for your. Since the game is constantly creating instances( duos, alerts, raids, solos) often times you are put in a brief queue.
    • Like x 2
  4. Schimaera Devoted Player

Happened to me as well. Queued for a solo, went to the bathroom, came back and the game told me "you're queued when all players are ready". Thought about taping my webcam because I just know the game knew where I went :O
    • Like x 2
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

"Are you wearing a jacket? You're going after Mr. Freeze. At least put on a sweater. The one Aunt Cloe made for you last Christmas. I'll wait until you put one on before cueing you in."

That's what I call a Mother Box.
    • Like x 3
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Its just the standard pop up we all see no matter what you are Qued for. As already mentioned it has to do with the game itself prepping the instance for you. You can get the exact same puzzled feeling on a duo. When my old league mate and I used to team up nightly we'd decide on a duo and he'd click it to start the process. I'd get the usual question if i wanted to do the mission he'd just picked and I'd click yes. Then that same message would appear.

NOW.. If he selected the mission and started the whole process and I said YES I want to do that too.... Doesn't that translate to YES WE BOTH WANT TO GO DO THAT DUO? LOL :D On alerts or raids some one COULD still not have voted but we all see the same message until the game is ready to let us inside. It's just simpler and easier and takes less coding that doing a count down ... "At this point 7 of 8 of your team have agreed to join the raid. When that last guy comes back from the bathroom and clicks YES we can let you in "
  7. Plowed In Loyal Player

I’m waiting for the “It seems one of your teammates has fallen asleep so I can’t let you in” message instead of the usual someone didn’t respond message.

April Fools Day is coming up Devs, you could get creative with some of the ‘polite’ messages...:)
  8. Plowed In Loyal Player

When your controller loses battery...

Freeze the screen for everyone and say:

“It seems Player X hasn’t paid attention to those warnings on his screen and or has been playing straight for 8+ hours, so let’s give them a minute to get their life together.”
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

LOL Now I LIKE that idea .. A few suggestions for the Pop up:

"Josh is away from the controller at the moment. As soon as he grabs a beer and some chips he will be back. Relax and enjoy the this musical selection until he returns..."

"It seems that 7 players have said YES so far. as soon as Derek WAKES UP and clicks we can let you into the mission"

" We realize that most of you are anxious to begin but Tom is watching the final minutes of Game of Thrones and will click YES as soon as he sees who dies THIS WEEK!"

" Everyone but Jake has voted yes... He's asked for a moment to help his Mom get the groceries in from the car. Actually he's down the hall in the bathroom but didn't want anyone to know. Shhhhhh Don't say anything it will embarrass him"

"We realize you'd like to begin the raid but we are experiencing some technical difficulties. Namely TONY IS NOT PAYING ATTENTION AGAIN! WAKE UP AND HIT THE YES BUTTON!"

I can go on like this all day..LOL Nice idea for April Fools I hope the Dev's consider it :D