PVP:DEVS Lets Be REAL

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by CaptainPoptart, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Shellheart76 Active Player

I've been running legends, but if they do this correctly, I can start kicking *** again! (without being forced to use Catwoman!) :)
  2. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

If you ever get your *** kicked by a John Stewart or a Bombshell Supergirl, that’s me -_^
  3. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Yea thats a good idea
  4. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

i can deal with the shield stacking and what not.. but the constant stunning in pvp is straight garbage
  5. Shellheart76 Active Player

As long as it's not me as Ursa getting my *** kicked by 4 Catwomen spamming ranged surrounding me, I'll take it! ;)
  6. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

I feel you lol
  7. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

i wish there was a weapons only arena for pvp arenas everyones stats buffed to the same amount with mods and powers deactivated

just straight weapon and counters i rather play that than what im playing now.
  8. BƖack Dedicated Player

If it really was like you say, then SOE would be not sold.
    Time capsules and paywalls would be not introduced to the game.

I believe they got people to actually ''replace'' all glitches in game for another glitches, but not completely fix them. Developers are being misleaded on every step since 2011. Effects of this you can feel today in game anyway.
  9. Klownnuke Active Player

I came back to the game for the anniversary event’s temporary membership for previous members promotion. I’ll stick around while I have membership, but I can tell you there is absolutely no chance of me resubscribing until PvP is fixed. Get on it Devs.
  10. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player