CR 207.. whats the quickest way to get my cr up to 220+ (no replay)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Badname392023, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

im cr 207 troll and cr 205 dps. (200 mill in my DC bank)

Thinking about coming back ill make my decision at the end of the month but yeah i just started playing Earth 3 about a weeks ago without legendary so im pretty late to the party here as well. i have a few questions

1- Whats the fastest way i can get too 220cr? i havent touched the riddler episode at all because i stop playing and i just started playing earth 3 in the middle of December.

2- Earth 3 vendor 195 gear opened for me once i hit cr 207 but its still locked. If i were to go legendary before the event is over could i buy that 195 gear or at least like the rings and neck. i currently have only 87 ultra bucks

so yeah how should i go about all of this i dont even care about dpsing i just want to get my troll gear high as possible but i know trolls are only useful for raids
  2. Perseus Chase Committed Player

If you got 200 mill then it’s easy just keep buying “visitor” gears till you reach 210+
    • Like x 1
  3. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

so like what level would the visitor gear open up if im cr 207 right now
  4. Controller Devoted Player

This.

But make sure you play the puzzle correctly, OP - if you go the Visitor Gear route do it inexpensively,

When I leveled my Healer and Tank, I would purchase the Visitor Leg guards, boots, gloves and shoulders. The Back, Head and chests are rather expensive - unless you still choose to go that route regardless of money..

The Visitor Leg Guards gives you %12 CR bonus, so that is key. That is the highest CR bonus (the Chest, Legs and Weapons have this bonus).

The Head and shoulders gives you the next highest CR bonus, at %9 percent I believe.

Also - I did the dailies in E3. On reset Thursdays you get at least 4 gear boxes as rewards that can help you get your CR up fast. This includes your 303 mission, the 36/18 one, the E3 bounty and the Cyborg daily.

Also do your E3 Duo. This can give you some training as to your power and role if you've been away for a while. Be careful with this, though - some players will bail on you if you don't queue in as a Dps.

"MOAR BURN" still matters in some cases in DCUO, unfortunately.

One of the few drawbacks to this power-leveling is that you'd better make sure you understand your power and role, though. Don't power level too fast, try one of the raids then fall on your face, lol.

Wish you well and welcome back.
    • Like x 1
  5. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Riddle with Crime provides easy quick gear - Batwoman, the Bounty, and the Two duos will give you 4 pieces of gear a day. The lower CR gear may not help though.
    The Vault gives you another.
    From there the rest take a little more work.
    E3 Cyborg another 1.
    E3 Duo 2 more, Alert another 2.
    Any you can get about 4 more out of the E3 Real World weeklies.
    Not to mention 5 out of the E3 Raids.
    Plenty of gear out there to get.
  6. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Just start running daily/weekly content for the latest DLC. They hand you tons of gear everyday. Save the ultra bucks and buy vendor gear. The purple pieces alone (also in the vendor) can take you to like 222.
  7. krytine Loyal Player

You know it's funny that you mentioned this. My troll and tank normally out dps the same level dps while in full troll gear the tank does about 80 to 90% of those dps damage
  8. OhSicks Well-Known Player

The trick to leveling quickly is just always upgrade your lowest EQ. Keep the Item levels rolling, if you are getting the same level item from drops, an item or two in your eq is dragging the level down. If something is not dropping for you, buy it from the vendor (of course, once you do, the RNG will probably throw that item at you every time for a while.) If you do follow the above and buy boxes, make sure you buy the vendor weapon, face, rings, utility belt and gadget as you increase to keep the CR rising on the boxes. It would be frustrating to buy a box and get the same level as what you got last time.
  9. Wallachia Devoted Player

How do I do:

1 - Do all events of the latest DLC.
    2 - When opening the reward boxes or choosing loot, choose the lowest levels first.
    3 - If you get to accumulate more than one box, start with the lowest level gear.
    4 - Get all daily missions, including 303. Don't worry, it will take one or two hours to solo it at most.
    5 - Complete them all, then deliver them all at once.
    6 - Go to vault and do the vault normally.
    7 - Go to vendor then buy an equip of the lowest level gear you have on your toon.

Do that and your cr will rise at least 2 points per day.
  10. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

if you have a 207 cr character, do earth 3 quest, each day you get a 189 - 191 item level gear... you'll reach 220 within a week or two..