Hello!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by DaZeeHero, Dec 20, 2017.

1. DaZeeHero Level 30

Decided to try coming back to this game a bit and also would like to ask a question or two.

About myself: I'm a Roleplayer and gamer who likes doing everything in a game from roleplaying to endgame content, I like original characters with original non l33tspeak names, and cool character concepts and stories.

Also is quantum controller any good or useful at all? I intend to play one.
    • Like x 1
  2. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

First,
    [IMG]
    second,

I can't speak much to the role playing aspect, but I know there are leagues specifically for that and am sure you could find one in the league recruitment section of the forums. As for here in the fun house, there are any people who like to create their own original and/or fan fiction stories with their characters. At time we even like to do cross overs with each other characters. Creativity is welcomed/encouraged/accepted here.

Can't speak much on quantum as I tend to play tank role primarily.
    • Like x 1
  3. DaZeeHero Level 30

Thanks, I look forward to checking out the stats revamp changes, reading the info so far it sounds pretty good to me, although I understand if some people are upset by it becuase it may mean they'd need to rebuild or re gear some of their characters, nerfs and changes tend to mess up existing builds.
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

On a semi-related note, I too have been contemplating returning....in fact, I spent a chunk of time last night in the DCUO universe just trying to figure out what I was doing...

[IMG]

...I still don't know :(
    • Like x 2
  5. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Howdy. Welcome back and best of luck.
  6. Agent Canada Active Player

I play Quantum but with the Stat Revamp I love to play Damage a lot more. I really don't know if is good or useful but I think it's fun. I still think the Chat interface is part of the problem with active role-play and avoid it myself but I do hear people asking for RP groups so I wish you luck with that.
  7. DaZeeHero Level 30

Yeah chat interface is pretty terrible. game seems to be designed with console in mind first and PC barely an afterthought.
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Welcome back, if you want to play Quantum (or any other power or weapon) then go for it, take advice if needed but play the best that you can, not how others (specially by those who have never even played that type) tell you you should

And Heiny? Players who are honest with themselves feel the same way, the delusional (or plain liars) believe otherwise