Time to say goodbye....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by pitbullb3, Dec 19, 2017.

1. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

To Sorcery. I've been sorcery since Gates and Prime. The revamp wrecked sorcery. We have worst SC builder, worst single target dps, worse 100% SC, and worse 300 dps power. Think I'm going to go ice and try out a battle prec ice tank. Me and Sorcery have been through a lot, but It's just terrible now
  2. Proxystar #Perception

I know you're just changing powers but can I still have your stuff?
    • Like x 10
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Can i have your alt's Stuff? :p
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

5. Proxystar #Perception

My alts have no stuff they're just mules ;)
  6. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Can I haz your healer gear?
    • Like x 1
  7. Golden Tanager Level 30

. . . I thought we were going to talk about that RWBY song☹
    • Like x 1
  8. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i was talking about his ;) i just quoted you cause you got his main stuff first :p
    • Like x 1
  9. BƖack Dedicated Player

I can feel your pain OP. I was sorcery too since beginning and all i can say is that all the pain has gone after i left dcuo.

It's funny how some people here come to threads like yours just to say ''can i have your stuff?'' like it was to make impression or being funny... or smh, for me it's just pathetic. Such texts show how big inexperience and understanding this comunity has. Before they look back, there will be no people anymore.
  10. Kuno Loyal Player

...I thought I was the only one watching RWBY, so surprised.
    All up for Catwoman, and more female inspired styles.
  11. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Blk Dsple and Whitedice
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

13. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Whitedice will stay for the healing
  14. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Lol just imagine your toon control the elements of magic, you can create life out of nothing (pets), you can shaped the universe to your own liking but you out DPS by a guy with a lot of guns.

Shame.....shame......shame......shame.......shame.
    • Like x 1
  15. the solowing Steadfast Player

Blake is where its @
  16. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

I feel your pain OP. I'm about to kick mental to the curb. Just collecting my tactical mods from the broker as they become available.

Edit: I guess mental is OK on single target DPS (heat vision + inv/pain blast) and bolt barrage is perfectly fine, but mental's SC generator is pretty terrible too (only applies PI to one target... wtf) we have two different PI's that don't really work together at all. And each tick of a channeled iconic does as much damage as the single tick of our 300 powers.

If the Devs would make all powers terror PI, fix horific vissage to apply the PI to the group of enemies, and adjust the 300 cost powers to hit like 300 cost powers (other than pain blast) mental would be probably be fine. I don't even think these changes would make it OP. If the 300 cost powers hitting harder would make it OP, at least lower them to 200 cost powers.

PS: Sorry to complain about mental in a sorcery thread.
    • Like x 2
  17. Perdition Committed Player

Well while i can say that Full prec ice dps is fun, i personally think that a full prec sorcery will perform better overal just because it has fury aswell. But ice is not bad either. like it more then all current PFFT builds.
    • Like x 1
  18. spack2k Steadfast Player

GoodBye Sorcery !

...same thing happened to me with Fire Tank.
  19. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

I've been Sorcery since day 2 of launch (my original character was Mental). I've had to grit my teeth through some pretty aggravating adjustments as I'm sure you're aware yourself.

I just can't give up on it though, whether it's on a winning or losing streak. #sorceryuntiltheserversexplode
    • Like x 2
  20. JohnnyMagic Well-Known Player

Why not concentrate your powers for healing and keep sorcery? I have been sorcery since the beginning. Sometimes I DPS in duos and will be high damage out sometimes not. But in an alert or raid I use my main sorcery toon for healing.
    • Like x 1