Got orange ring twice instead of yellow ring.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Intense-Inferno, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Intense-Inferno Level 30

When I activated my giving tree today I got an orange ring and some purified Nth metal instead of the yellow ring. The orange ring I got said it was already collected so I knew I already got it. My journal still has gift of light: day 5 and still says to check my giving tree but it won't let me interact with it. I've logged off, disconnected, gone into other alts, removed then put the tree back and have restarted my playstation and nothing works. Not sure if this was the cause but yesterday at around 11:45pm I logged off and at about 12:30am I logged back on and I noticed I could interact with the tree instead of the usual waiting till server shutdown. When I interacted that's when I got the orange ring again and when I logged on this morning I noticed the day 5 mission in my journal but couldn't interact with the tree again.
    • Like x 1
  2. Cerberuss New Player

same happened to me today (for day6). Did you resolve the issue somehow or should I just try to open a ticket?
    • Like x 1
  3. arkija2 New Player

Same for me, today i receive yellow light of parallax for the second time
    • Like x 1
  4. Geri_mester New Player

The same thing happened with me. I received the yellow light of paralax collection item for the second time.
  5. velvetsanity Loyal Player

The tree was resetting at midnight and the item was resetting at server restarts. Today’s update is supposed to fix that
  6. Matt Swift New Player

I also received the yellow ring twice. Do we need to submit a ticket to get this fixed? If so where do we submit it at?
  7. Emoney Dedicated Player

Yup, same for me. Server reset at 3am my time, interacted with tree, got duplicate yellow collection. I guess we have to wait till physical reset. Stupid we now have to waste 10 marks for vendor, or do as I did, spend 2 million on the right collection (green) but still dont get the reward.

How is this still broke halfway through smh
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The collections are now 1 mark each. They reduced the price.
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

I got the same collection piece after server restart. But I think I have all 6 or 5 so far so I hope I'm good. I didn't see anything I can buy from the vendor since I had it all as collected.
  10. Wastrel New Player

Happened to me too -.-;
  11. krytine Loyal Player

It was another glit,ch that happened probably becuase a green name got lazy and didnt do thier job right. But atleast they made some kind of fix by lowering the price in the market place to 1 holly now.
  12. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

But you can't re-sell them in the Marketplace, and you can't trade them.