Test Discussion Anniversary Rewards 2018

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Dec 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spack2k Steadfast Player

So looks like this time we get selfbuffs instead of group buffs, so i am wondering arent we getting already CC immunity after countering or why is that in the description ?
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

So has anyone figured out the total amount of crowns that can be earned per week with the changes to the raid now? (I think it was a good idea from the gaming perspective to only run it once a week, so nice job there devs)
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

Weekly:
    Purge the Merge - 8 Crowns
    Raid Event (Weekly now) - 18 Crowns

Dailies:
    Exobytes Gone Awry* - 1 Crown
    What's the Anti-Matter *- 1 Crown
    Science Spire Blitz* - 1 Crown
    A World Past Hope and Fear (New Solo Mission)* - 2 Crown
    Rest in Pieces** - 1 Crown

Monitoring the Situation (Intro Mission) - 5 Crowns

Totals:
    Dailies: 6 Crowns
    Weekly: 26 Crowns
    Total Weekly: 68 Crowns
    (73 Crowns including the Intro Mission one time)

* - Found in the Metro Anti-Matter Invasion Zone via the portal in the Watchtower/Hall of Doom
    ** - Found in the Watchtower/Hall of Doom on the Console next to the teleportation Pad to the Invasion Zone

Remember, it is subject to change and I hope my math is right lol
    • Like x 1
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

For me at least theres a bug when equiping exobyte origin style hands they will not go away when equiping any other hand styles.
    edit nevermind..iforgot that i had my handblaster style equipped lol no i go hide in a corner:D
  5. Eve YouTuber

Can we Donate Krypto to League Hall? Or sell him on Broker?
    (I will get mine first of course ;))
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Bug: Illogical Base Item Names
    There's a problem with 6 of the base items found in the Anniversary Event.

These 3 items are small and better suited for use in your lair:
    • Coluan Conduits
    • Coluan Wires
    • Coluan Pipes
    These 3 items are larger and better suited for your league hall, but have " - Lair" added onto their name:
    • Coluan Conduits - Lair
    • Coluan Wires - Lair
    • Coluan Pipes - Lair
    Recommendation: Switch the names of each of these 6 items, so that the smaller versions have " - Lair" in their name and the larger ones don't have " - Lair" in their name.
    • Like x 3
  7. GL4ever Well-Known Player

They did similar with Earth 3. Basically, "Lair" = league hall, and "Base" = equals your personal lair.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

They should restructure that because that's very misleading.
    They used to have items in the game either named like this: Statue of Zeus-League Hall, Statue of Zeus-Lair or Base, or it would just be called Statue of Zeus.

And if ya need emphasis on why that can be confusing here's a few examples:
    On A sidenote: Developers, just in general; please give us some consistency with how you name your items in the game.
    • Like x 2
  9. GL4ever Well-Known Player

I agree with needing consistency, I just didn't think to point that part out. I didn't think much of it because I knew the name change from this current episode. But yeah, they need to pick one or the other, and let us know :)
    • Like x 2
  10. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

"DON'T Visit Qward!" travel poster (the DON'T scrawled over it in red)
    Not-Wanted poster: Anti-Monitor
    Window on Qward (similar to the RWC window showing Riddler-signal)
    Mounted Qwardian Thunderer Bolt & Shield display
    Bottled Anti-Matter display (like the Bottled Cities, only contains sparks)
  11. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Yes, duly noted.
  12. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Loving my Krypto. LOL He flies up and around at stuff on the wall, freezes stuff, eats some of the floor and super breaths it out in dust, lays perfectly on his bed, with this awesome visual of z's and sleeps, plus his bowl radiates! Awesome, Awesome, Awesome:cool: Where am I going to keep Krypto?;)
  13. Tero Active Player

[IMG]i believe there's a glitch with the Exobyte origins head on the powerful personality type of player characters its a part on the skin showing up as a tiny dot on the left hand side of the character's neck i hope it gets fixed as the armor is pretty unique and cool looking in so many ways and i hate minor imperfections and clippings x.x
    • Like x 1
  14. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Hmm I can still fit most "-Lair" base items in my base though, like the large Panopticon stuff. I wasn't sure if - Lair was meant to be in between normal and LH. Large, but can still just about fit in a base. Depends on the base item I guess.
  15. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Are these confirmed base items or your ideas? If actual base items I'm very curious about the Qward Window. :)
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Which body type / gender?
  17. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It's like that on a lot of the head styles.
  18. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

ideas.
  19. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Why post them in here? This is the rewards feedback for actual rewards from the AM event.

I actually got my hopes up about the Qward Window :(
  20. Tero Active Player

for me it was on Striker Medium and Striker small Male Powerful Personality

@Mepps i hope you do fix it i will be extremely grateful for it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.