Season's Greedings and Gifts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

*The Classic Holiday Gift Tree must be claimed by January 2, 2018. Gifts must be obtained by interacting with the tree daily from December 11-December 22, 2017. Each day's gift begins and ends with daily server restarts at 4AM PT (US) or 4AM CET (EU).

Miss a day? Don't sweat it. Prior days' gifts will be made available on the seasonal vendor for Holly Leaves, for alts or for anybody who might get too busy to log in and open their presents day-of. Tree and gifts claimable once per account.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Ok, thank you for reminding me of my terrible reading skills
    • Like x 1
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The collections at least will be account bound.
    • Like x 4
  4. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

The original font size was very small so I don't blame you for missing it ;)
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I left my magnifying glass in the Black Friday sale thread :(
    • Like x 1
  6. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Well, that sucks.
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Sweet thanks :D I just have too many trees on my main haha
    • Like x 1
  8. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Are we Guaranteed a Diff Collection Piece Each Day to Complete the Feat within 12 Days?
    • Like x 1
  9. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

One can only hope. If the pieces are Account Bound, the repeats of ones you have go to waste. Better to make them at least Trade-able so other players can benefit from one's generosity.......after all, that's what the season's about, yes?
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.

• Like x 3
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Will the collections or the aura be account bound(tradeable to other characters on your account)?

I'm asking because I redeemed the tree on my Atomic character, and I couldn't trade it; so now that tree is in my lair I'm fearing I may end up with an aura that I want to use on my alt, but not my atomic.
  12. The Crysalid Active Player

Well they were absolutely no help at all with my ticket. All I got was the standard auto-reply that no refunds are available, despite explaining the situation in detail and including the exact wording and pointing out how misleading and uninformative it is, as well as following it up with information the next day in hopes a human being would respond. But no... nothing.

I was going to buy a PS4 after Christmas to continue playing the game and one or two other titles I was semi-interested in, but I've changed my mind now. I'll be buying a different platform and sinking my money into their content, as well as sticking with my PS3 and playing the other games I can still access that are still lots of fun, and I'll be bidding DCUO adieu. This is simply the last time I'm willing to get the raw end of the deal with Customer Service due to things that should be more clear and things I've mentioned in the past (like Skeets vending machine having no preview feature resulting in unwanted purchases, etc etc). This last experience along with the direction the game has taken that I haven't been crazy about, is just too much at this point. I'm also sick to death of Nth metal and still pretty ticked that my Base Item Preview slot was wasted on what I consider to be a completely meaningless waste of space and time to grind more stuff for a tiny stats 'bonus'.

I'll be enjoying this last Seasons Greedings event as Premium the odd time out of boredom, and to say goodbye to the one or two friends that still play the game, but that's about it now. It was fun while it lasted. Well, up until the last couple of years anyways. Then it just got to be more of a money grab tied to horrible RNG %'s.

Have a Merry Christmas devs, and good luck with your game in the new year!
    So long, and thanks for all the fish!

[IMG]
  13. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Now at the end of the 12 days is everybody going to be able to complete the collection or will some of us because of RNG have to spend millions to complete it.
    • Like x 1
  14. Belthazur Dedicated Player

OMG OMG OMG The Lexcorp Starter Pack is on the PC Marketplace...Whoo Hoo
  15. Bambooi New Player

Is there any way to get the Classic Holiday Gift Tree moved? I logged in to an alt to claim some items from the market place and clicked on the Classic Holiday Gift Tree, I did not activate it or place it in the lair, I tried to trade it to the main character on the account but its non tradable. I went to the announcement page to see what the description of the item was, it sounded like the items given each day were collectable by only one character on the account, it wasn't clear the tree it self was a locked item once claimed, is there any way to just make the trees account bound instead of character bound, or at least tradable if they haven't been activated?
  16. Belthazur Dedicated Player

You should be able to put it in your Shared Bank
  17. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

The best way I found out how to get a temporary fix at least on my girls ps4, is to reboot the game, load to a police station wait a full min then open the MP, unfortunately I haven't been able to do this on mine.
  18. XrossLantern New Player

Classic Holiday Gift Tree (December 11)

Get into the holiday spirit this year with a little something extra. Starting December 11, 2017, check the “Redeem/Claim” tab of the Marketplace for a special base item – the “Classic Holiday Gift Tree!*”

[IMG]

Once you have it claimed, put this wondrously festive tree in your base and mark your calendars. You will be able to interact with the Classic Holiday Gift Tree once a day from December 11th through December 22nd, each day receiving a special holiday gift package.

Gift packages will include Marks, Holly Leaves, or other special presents, in addition to a unique collection item specific to each of the twelve days. Collect all twelve, and you'll receive a REALLY special present and feats to mark the occasion.

Miss a day? Don't sweat it. Prior days' gifts will be made available on the seasonal vendor for Holly Leaves, for alts or for anybody who might get too busy to log in and open their presents day-of. Tree and gifts claimable once per account.

Happy Holidays!

*The Classic Holiday Gift Tree must be claimed by January 2, 2018. Gifts must be obtained by interacting with the tree daily from December 11-December 22, 2017. Each day's gift begins and ends with daily server restarts at 4AM PT (US) or 4AM CET (EU).[/quote]

where is my tree? i don't have it to claim....
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

where is my tree? i don't have it to claim....[/quote]
    Did you look in the Claim/Redeem tab of the Marketplace? Did you already claim it on one character?
  20. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I'm surprised we haven't seen complaints about how the collection is "more Lantern content for Lantern Universe Online". :p

Thanks for the free tree, devs, and for the free collection that it gives. Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.