I thought progress points for Elite were going away?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I know there is no PP for the new DLC, but since the post about the update mentioned 'no more progress points - you're welcome', it seemed like PPs were being phased out completely.

Getting into Elite for current tier runs was never an issue, so 'you're welcome' would seem to apply to something we've been asking for, like removing or extending the PPs for existing runs. Getting into BDE, UME or anything further back than 1 DLC is almost impossible unless you are putting together a feat hunting group and then you are normally losing out of the loot with a PP run, then the feat run 2nd.

Getting into these old runs weekly is already hard enough, getting an entire run with users who have PP's is almost impossible. Do away with all Progress points please. Obviously with the new DLC, we've seen the light, but wouldn't that logic apply to the old DLCs too?

Reinheld
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Mepps stated somewhere that they would be working on removing progress points from older content. The thing that has to be considered is that it's not as simple as saying remove progress points and poof, it's done. Everytime they make sweeping changes something gets broken somewhere...basically, it takes time especially if it's to be done correctly without damaging the rest of the game in the process.
    • Like x 2
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

Mepps said the points were removed on the internal test server and they were working some things out. It's on the way.
    • Like x 1
  4. Zpred Dedicated Player

Yeah I remember this, would like an update on this one though see how it's going or when it's gonna hit.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you need a tank for DWFe, call me
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

That's fine. 'we are working on it' is an acceptable answer. Didn't see he had posted it and came up empty on a search.

Reinheld
  7. Sugr Bear Committed Player

It'll happen in two years lol
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are still working on it.
    • Like x 4