Mini-Nuke needs a buff

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Xibo, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Schimaera Devoted Player

Mini-Nuke can be used from a 30m range. Frost Blast can't. Since 30m is "full range" what was your argument again?
  2. Apolloin Well-Known Player

Froster blast indeed can be used at full range. I use it at that distance all of the time. Not really an argument just trying get rid of people using wrong information. I don't care if they buff nuke or not, but frost blast isn't a mid range capability. Ice is my favorite power and I use frost blast in my loadout and I use it full range all of the time
    • Like x 2
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

Apologies, you are correct. I was mistaken because I just recently switched to Ice and had the pre-revamp Frost Blast in mind. On top of that I'm using it in the same LA I am using Impaling Ice and Coldsnap. Such I probably haven't payed enough attention to it yet. Again, apologies.
  4. Xibo Loyal Player

I don't know if you've noticed but guess what? 50 cal does more damage than Mini-Nuke.
  5. Zpred Dedicated Player

I haven't noticed this much, I mean I've played around with both but they were both hitting around the same ish, but I felt mini nukes crits was more consistent with me.
  6. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Alright alright. A cast time power hits harder than a burst power? Shocker.
  7. Xibo Loyal Player

Yes, is slightly more than Mini-Nuke.
  8. Apolloin Well-Known Player

It's all good I hope you enjoy ice
  9. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Quantum is on the same boat. Though it doesn't waste 450 power, distortion wave, singularity and Gravity Bomb need a buff bad. Then TB needs it's cap removed. They also need to increase the travel speed of singularity and Gravity Bomb. They move too slow and enemies jump out of it's range easily.
  10. Xibo Loyal Player

To Make Quantum Great Again....

1) Quantum should have only one PI instead of two.
    2) Quantum should be a mobile power. (All powers should be mobile)
    3) Time Bomb should get full range damage.
    4) Distortion Wave should get slightly increased damage and get CC.
  11. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

So you are okay with Singularity, Gravity Bomb and time bomb damage cap? Then at the same time Time bomb doesn't crit ever. As I said earlier those powers I mentioned need buffs. And singularity needs more burst damage. Especially as slow as it is.
  12. Xibo Loyal Player

Singularity and Gravity Bomb can have their cast time reduced as a instant damage but the animation works normally as EMP Pulse does, that is, Singularity hits instantaneously the enemy before the animation instead of after but the damage itself is fine.
  13. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

How is the damage fine? It hits worse than Electricity electrostatic bomb and both have CC and cost 200 power. It's not fine.

When Singularity was criting 30k without AM and less might. I have 19k might and that's at least 6k more than the person in this video yet he was criting 30k singularity bombs while I crit 3k max. This game is on its last leg with me. You tell me it's fine now.
  14. Perdition Committed Player

if u kept up to date with the game you would know that the video you linked was before the revamp and where CR differential was still in place... thats why he was getting those numbers and getting 100k+ on flipslash. that video is from 2016 so everything that's in there is changed. including the powers and stats..
    • Like x 1
  15. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

I made a post about CR differential so I know this. The issue is how singularity works now and it's terrible damage even though it is a 200 power cost ability. Gravity Bomb is a aoe burst that costs 200 power as well but hits 1.5k more on average. That's a problem, period. And even then Gravity Bomb hits low because I'm a 19.5k might hitting only 4.9k to 5.1k average damage.

Gadgets will smoke any quantum if both players are equally skilled and have around the same might. It's been test and done plenty of times. I have 3 characters on the test server so I know.
  16. Xibo Loyal Player

Singularity is a PI applicator so don't expect to take more damage than Inspiral Waves although Inspiral Waves has 100 power cost and Gravity Bomb is full range and it hits exactly as Paralyzing Dart (Gadgets) does but if Gravity Bomb hits instantaneously before complete the animation it would avoid some damage loss but everything else could be solved if Quantum gets only 1 PI instead of 2.
  17. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Im guessing you have a quantum too? What is their name so I can see how you play with it. You might show me something.
  18. Xibo Loyal Player

My character is Daileon, he's Gadgets and plays on EU server. I stopped to play this year but I go back on February.
  19. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I don't think you could buff it without making it to strong. Reducing the power cost to 300, imo, would be the best option.
  20. Xibo Loyal Player

I agree with that too.